Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Post your favorite quotes that someone said something you said or something you overheard today

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Oh. Well then.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    She gives me a headache.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Your sister... <_>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    "i always think of doing these nice things, but i never act on them. whats with that?" - larry david
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    *sitting at buffalo wild wings*

Black person: are these chicken wings?
    waitress: yes sir they are
    black guy: i love these things
    me: image
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Me (to my roomie as she's heading out the door): Have fun with Josh! Just not too much fun.
    Shea: He's gay, remember?

for some reason, this made me seriously lol hard.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Me (to my roomie as she's heading out the door): Have fun with Josh! Just not too much fun.
    Shea: He's gay, remember?

for some reason, this made me seriously lol hard.
    I'd probably laugh hella hard too.
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "If you can't laugh at this movie then you've got some major issues. While some people may look at it as a wonderful and touching family film, it's just as great if you're in the 18-24 demographic and looking for some low-brow (but highly entertaining) comedy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a hockey-playing monkey is just about the best thing that's ever happened to Hollywood. And let's not forget that Jack went on to become a master skateboarder and snowboarder (in MVP 2 and MXP, respectively). This monkey is a top-notch actor, athlete, scholar, and gentleman."

A review of MVP (Most Valuable Primate) by Scott Oakes, whom also gave the movie a 5 out of 5 stars!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Can you register a ferret as a wedding present? - My best friend who is getting married this october
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Haha sounds like something a kid I know that was obsessed with ferrets would say.

and damn Jag when did you stumble across that? I remember seeing the movie when I was around 9
    image Photobucket
    "We are obviously not talking a Tiger Woods here, but I was unfaithful."

Oscar De La Hoya trying to make himself feel better I guess haha
    image Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yesterday I forgot my backpack outside during lunch, so right as we were leaving the cafeteria my friend told me and I had to go get it. So today, I told him he had to make sure and check I didn't forget. As we were leaving, the following conversation occurred

Me: See, I brought it this time but you didn't say anything. It was a test and you failed.
    Danny: I had to wait until we were leaving just to make it more inconvenient for you.
    Me: Ah, that way I learn a lesson out of it
    Danny: Exactly!
    Me: It's like rubbing a dog's nose in broken glass
    Danny: It's for fun!
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    edited August 2011
    and damn Jag when did you stumble across that? I remember seeing the movie when I was around 9
    Someone posted it on FB, so I googled the quote and found it on Amazon.
    Beasley had apparently hurt his wrist on a dunk attempt during one of the games, but using his typically spot-on Beasley-esque clarity and vision, decided to participate in a slam dunk contest following the injury. Thus, perhaps, a broken wrist. Bad news when your employer, caregiver, and insurance provider have all effectively locked you out of any contact, even for medical emergencies.
    image Photobucket
    Sitting in one of the quads with Alex and his roommate Dave, laughing at the freshman. This one big guy runs by:

Alex: Whoa. That's a big guy. I couldn't take him.
    Dave: I could.
    Alex: I know a lost cause when I see one.
    A random freshman walking by: You calling me a lost cause asshole?
    Alex: No, I don't even know you bro.
    Guy: I don't like people calling me shit.
    Alex: I DON'T FUCKING KNOW YOU. I wasn't talking to you.
    Guy: Okay. (walks away)
    Me & Dave: Freshman.

I swear....freshman are fucking annoying.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Sitting in one of the quads with Alex
    seriously, just go for it. i dont know hwat youre waiting for. if you hang outw ith him too long he'll get in the friend zone mentality and that's not what you want.
    Sitting in one of the quads with Alex and his roommate Dave, laughing at the freshman. This one big guy runs by:

As a freshman, i'll say that dude's a fuckin' dick. I'd maybe ask if he were callin me a lost cause, sans asshole, but after he said i don't even know you, i'd be like we're chill man, lets kick it for like 50 seconds then i'll leave awkwardly never to see you again

/every convo ive had with an upperclassmen
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Sitting in one of the quads with Alex
    seriously, just go for it. i dont know hwat youre waiting for. if you hang outw ith him too long he'll get in the friend zone mentality and that's not what you want.

As a freshman, i'll say that dude's a fuckin' dick. I'd maybe ask if he were callin me a lost cause, sans asshole, but after he said i don't even know you, i'd be like we're chill man, lets kick it for like 50 seconds then i'll leave awkwardly never to see you again

/every convo ive had with an upperclassmen
    Yes, I know. I'm just seeing how these few weeks go. I'm considering making a move when we're stuck together at the Big 4. You don't know how shy I am.

And as to the freshman thing, Rutgers freshman are fucking annoying.
    After seeing how freshman react elsewhere.. I am happy to say 1) I was never like that and 2) When I was in college, nobody gave a fuck if you were freshman, sophomore, 60 years old or some genius 13 year old asian. As long as you seemed chill and weren't quiet, you fit in anywhere.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The upperclassmen are good to us here.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Freshman here are picked on, ignored, and laughed at. Hah.