Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    This just fuels my hate for the Dolphins more.

The only good Dolphins player is Ray Finkle

Soccer style kicker graduated from Cauler high June 1976, Stetson University honors graduate class of 1980, holds 2 NCAA division 1 records one for most points in a season, one for distance, former nickname "The Mule," The first and oly pro athlete to come out of Cauler County and one hell of a model American.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    FELIX JONES, JERMICHAEL FINLEY, REDSKINS D WHY YOU FAIL ME??????????????
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    From Nick Swardson:

Dear guy who started fantasy football, thanks for making me sad and suicidal on Mondays. Making hang overs a thousand times worse. (or maybe I shouldn't have drafted a shit team)

inb4 baseball started it
    image Photobucket
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    And yes I know you told us to check the schedules before the year but c'mon how could someone have expected that big of a fuck up? 4 out of 13 games vs the same team?
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Run
    Run
    Incomplete pass
    Punt

^Miami's shitty ass offense.
    before i read "miami" i assumed you meant the jets LOL
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    i lost to mark wahlberg in nola's league, da fuck? why is mark wahlberg even in the league is my question?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    so fucking pissed. I lost by 2 points... the team I was playing had the jets D which had that bullshit revis TD that should have been pass interference, first and goal for miami on the one. That is an 8 point swing on their fantasy team for a bullshit call.

Why couldnt Miami challenge that non- pass interference call?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You can't challenge a penalty
    I guess that makes sense because then you'd get a challenge on every call... but seems like there should be a special case in something like that. The dude threw Marshall to the ground by the Jersey as the pass was going to Marshall. yeah... obviously that is an easy pick-6 when you are taking out your WR's before they have a shot at the ball. total bullshit that the refs missed that call.

can you image how much different the game would have been had Miami been up 13-0?
    Up to that point... Miami was playing much better ball then The Jets.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It screwed me too. I needed the Jets D to score under 12 points for me to win and because of that they easily got it.
    would you have won without that 8 point swing?
    I was actually also pulling for Miami to win that game because I want them to have a better record then Seattle. I'm not worried about the Jets being able to do that.
    i won in both of my espn leagues but lost in nola's, so i am now 6-0, 3-3, 3-3 (nola's)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

can you image how much different the game would have been had Miami been up 13-0?
    Can you imagine how different the game could have been if Marshall actually caught the ball and made those 2 TDs?(not the one in the end zone that Revis picked off) Yeah that Revis pick was bull shit, but how you going to drop a TD pass that was easy and then catch a beautiful 15 yarder with no one in front of you and an easy path to a TD all to flop out of bounds like a retard 15 yards down the field. Marshall was full retard that game.

Can you imagine how different the game could have been if Marshall actually caught the ball and made those 2 TDs?(not the one in the end zone that Revis picked off) Yeah that Revis pick was bull shit, but how you going to drop a TD pass that was easy and then catch a beautiful 15 yarder with no one in front of you and an easy path to a TD all to flop out of bounds like a retard 15 yards down the field. Marshall was full retard that game.
    that's typical Marshall though, isnt it? He has always had issues with hanging onto the ball if I remember correctly. He makes some fantastic catches, but misses a lot of easy ones.