Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited October 2011
    im putting calvin on the trade block

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    okay guys... who would you start this week

Santonio Holmes @ NE
    Reggie Wayne Vs KC
    Sidney Rice @ NYG

Here is my thoughts. I don't like the NE matchup. Between the other two- Sidney is 2/2 this season, and really the only thing worth betting on in Seattle offense. Reggie has had a few bad weeks, however with Pierre Garcon performance last week that tells me that Indy might still have some offense, they are playing KC, and Wayne really is the best WR bet on that team. Garcon's performance last week should fool KC into not double teaming him. If they are going to double team anyone, wrap up Pierre Garcon.

My gut tells me start Rice. Something in the back of my brain is telling me that you'd be a fool to start anyone over Wayne. I just don't know what to do. thoughts?
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Actually if i was Rex I would try trading Calvin. His stock will never be higher. There's no way he can keep up that pace, especially if Stafford gets hurt or when they start losing some games. That's when he usually loses interest and starts taking games off. Sell high!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    okay guys... who would you start this week

Santonio Holmes @ NE
    Reggie Wayne Vs KC
    Sidney Rice @ NYG

Here is my thoughts. I don't like the NE matchup. Between the other two- Sidney is 2/2 this season, and really the only thing worth betting on in Seattle offense. Reggie has had a few bad weeks, however with Pierre Garcon performance last week that tells me that Indy might still have some offense, they are playing KC, and Wayne really is the best WR bet on that team. Garcon's performance last week should fool KC into not double teaming him. If they are going to double team anyone, wrap up Pierre Garcon.

My gut tells me start Rice. Something in the back of my brain is telling me that you'd be a fool to start anyone over Wayne. I just don't know what to do. thoughts?
    I don't mind the NE matchup for Holmes. Pretty much whenever the Jets play NE, they get a little bit more willing to open up the playbook and get the ball to their receivers. The Patriots have a putrid pass defense (368 ypg) and Sanchez always seems to play better against them. With that said, I'm not sold on Holmes having a great game.

Reggie Wayne is definitely out. Curtis Painter hit 13/30 last week, and that does not inspire confidence. Wayne got 8 targets, 4 receptions and 59 yards. Not an enviable total that's for sure. KC may be terrible, but everything about Indianapolis makes me want him off of my starting roster. This isn't Peyton Manning throwing to him anymore.

Rice could be a good play. NYG's roster is decimated on the defensive side of the ball, and Rice is getting a lot (relatively) of targets in that offense. Said offense is admittedly terrible, but I think he could have some good 12-16 pt value this week.
    Actually if i was Rex I would try trading Calvin. His stock will never be higher. There's no way he can keep up that pace, especially if Stafford gets hurt or when they start losing some games. That's when he usually loses interest and starts taking games off. Sell high!
    Sup basic trading concepts. I agree, I'd totally be willing to put Megatron on the trading block. I think he could keep this pace though. I think he beats Moss' record this year.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Thanks Wine! \m/ I love having the reassurance that my gut feeling is shared by others.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukkin i quit whoever is 3-1 in the leage can have my best players for nothin and stack their team fukk this

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fukkin i quit whoever is 3-1 in the leage can have my best players for nothin and stack their team fukk this
    I'd take Eric Decker...

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I'll take some players catz.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I have a bye....wtf is this? :-w
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    tommorow i'll put em on the block

[-(

blue turbins

What is up with GB's defense so far this year? I expected them to do better.... Anyways, What two defenses would you rather have for the rest of the season

SD
    GB
    Chicago
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, I just noticed that. Rex should just make the two teams on bye weeks play each other.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Yeah, I just noticed that. Rex should just make the two teams on bye weeks play each other.

i thought i went threw and did this...ill do it now

a if you quit and just try to offer trades to people unfair trades they will not be accepted. B. if you just give up like that you shall be kicked out of the league for good...try and get some good trades and come back dudez...don't be beetchez

• MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    He can't make trades with shitty players.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Catz mad as hell
    a if you quit and just try to offer trades to people unfair trades they will not be accepted. B. if you just give up like that you shall be kicked out of the league for good...try and get some good trades and come back dudez...don't be beetchez

fukkin change scorin back to what it was for the past 2 years previous

[-(

blue turbins

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i changed up my team. maybe ill win a game.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    monica, please please take the 8pt WR out of the qb/rb/wr slot....go into free agency and put a startin qb in there....

even a shitty qb gets like 25 pts which would be 17 pts more than your getting now..

other than that your offense looks ok

but you should still pick up some defensive players from free agency to replace your bye week players
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    monica, please please take the 8pt WR out of the qb/rb/wr slot....go into free agency and put a startin qb in there....

even a shitty qb gets like 25 pts which would be 17 pts more than your getting now..

other than that your offense looks ok

but you should still pick up some defensive players from free agency to replace your bye week players
    you obv havent looked at the qbs that are available.
    also, i know about the defensive players. i still have a few days to mess around with it.