Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What defense would you start this week that isnt one of these

New York Jets
    Baltimore
    Green Bay
    Chicago
    Pittsburgh
    Detroit

This is for a salary cap league... and I dont have enough money to afford the D's above. Right now I have Dallas Penciled in at 12.29 million.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you might wanna consider the bengals depending on who they play
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    you might wanna consider the bengals depending on who they play
    Pretty sure the bangals are on a bye... That is who I sold for Dallas. I could go with NO though... Indy is pretty bad. thanks for the tip.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    There is a way to readjust the schedule at the beginning of the season once everyone has joined that makes it set to a normal distribution of games. You don't have to go do it on your own. I did it in the other league I manage. So don't complain about that.

You're the league manager. You're suppose to "manage" the league as the title states.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    well i looked for it and it wasn't there...either way i think its fixed...sorry about it either way...i just didn't have time to go threw and look at each week...i didn't see the button at the beginning of the year....any more complaints file them here
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    shoulda joined my league :-\"
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    well i looked for it and it wasn't there...either way i think its fixed...sorry about it either way...i just didn't have time to go threw and look at each week...i didn't see the button at the beginning of the year....any more complaints file them here
    I play the D Block Convicks week 11 and 12.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I play the D Block Convicks week 11 and 12.

ok thanks i will fix it tomorrow

shoulda joined my league :-\"
    wait till you have done the league for multiple years...its not as easy as it seems

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you need to just do a yahoo league rex, imo they easier to run and just better put together
    we will see next year....i did have problems with the league not sending out invites when i tried to
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I run my own league with much higher points and with independent defensive players.

Passing
    Every 25 passing yards (PY25) 3 TD Pass (PTD) 6
    Interceptions Thrown (INT) -2 2pt Passing Conversion (2PC) 2

Rushing
    Every 10 rushing yards (RY10) 2 TD Rush (RTD) 6
    2pt Rushing Conversion (2PR) 2

Receiving
    Every 10 receiving yards (REY10) 2 TD Reception (RETD) 6
    2pt Receiving Conversion (2PRE) 2

Miscellaneous
    Every 25 kickoff return yards (KR25) 1 Every 25 punt return yards (PR25) 1
    Kickoff Return TD (KRTD) 6 Punt Return TD (PRTD) 6
    Fumble Recovered for TD (FTD) 6 Total Fumbles Lost (FUML) -2
    Kicking
    Each PAT Made (PAT) 1 Total FG Missed (FGM) -1
    FG Made (0-39 yards) (FG0) 3 FG Made (40-49 yards) (FG40) 4
    FG Made (50+ yards) (FG50) 5

Defensive Players
    Each Sack (SK) 3 Total Tackles (TK) 1
    Interception Return TD (INTTD) 6 Fumble Return TD (FRTD) 6
    Each Interception (INT) 3 Each Fumble Recovered (FR) 1
    Each Fumble Forced (FF) 3 Each Safety (SF) 2

This is my 2nd year running using that scoring system and all my friends seem to enjoy it.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    edited October 2011
    I'm actually furious Jacob get it right!! :-B

I also play catz twice in a row week 9-10 which I don't care because his team sucks but in all fairness I guess change it and let someone else get a free win.
    edited October 2011
    i actually like espn better but nola's league is pretty cool. my only complaint about nola's league is that you only get 5 bench spots (total), and his league is offense and defense.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited October 2011
    just picked up carson palmer in all my leagues. not gonna start him of course but its gonna be very interesting with him starting for the raiders now. the bengals sucked and couldn't offer him anything other than a few ok recievers and IMO all the recievers they had at the time, ochocinco included, were overrated. raiders have the better D (then what the bengals used to have) and a much better running game along with some pretty good recievers so this is gonna be interesting.
    yeah hes going to throw at most probably 20-25 times a game...they run the ball to much for him to be a viable fantasy option
    yeah hes going to throw at most probably 20-25 times a game...they run the ball to much for him to be a viable fantasy option
    they ran it that much cause campbell was nothing spectacular. they'll probably ease him into the offense at first but a good passing game will open up their running game even more.
    okay guys... am i crazy?

I currently have Joe Flacco playing against Jac starting because Vick is on a bye this week. Vick as done well for me at QB... However Tim Tebow coming off a bye playing Miami really has me licking my chops. I want to drop Flacco for Tebow.

QB's in my league get 1 point for every 50 yards and RB's/WR's get 1 point for ever 10 yards. So even if Tebow gets 150-200 though the air, he can make up for that difference with 50 on the ground.

This week I'm convinved that Tebow is my man.... what I am worried about is long term prospect of getting rid of Flacco. overall I think Flacco is a better QB then Tebow, and if Vick gets injurred and is done for the season, then so would I be.

thought?

I can also pick up big Ben. someone dropped him