Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Not really. Underperformed is the better word. If Matt Ryan were playing up to his potential that would have changed at least a game or two.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Not really. Underperformed is the better word. If Matt Ryan were playing up to his potential that would have changed at least a game or two.
    Wanna trade someone for Mike Vick? :) good QB?? haha
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Wanna trade someone for Mike Vick? :) good QB?? haha
    No. I still trust Matt Ryan more than Vick.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    i have a top 5 at every position :))
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just picked up victor cruz and mike tolbert from the same person who dropped them this week in one of my leagues. I'm pretty pumped that I got Tolbert because I already have Ryan Matthews so it doesn't hurt to have his backup.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    good luck today skully, may the best pervert win...
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :)) :-bd
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Winning 85-69 in my league but....my opponent has Rogers, McFadden, and Steelers D in play. I have Finley and Adrian Peterson in play. Finleys success is directly tied to Rogers, so im essentially riding on the Vikings D to hold Rogers off and Peterson to get another score or 2.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Don't worry about McFadden. Michael Bush is doing the work for that game.

Steelers D and Rodgers tho...Rodgers just threw his 3rd TD right now.
    Luckily one of the TDs was to Finley so I got points, and Steelers D allowed a touchdown.

92-71 Now
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Made Chronic Tokers my bitch today. No way he can beat me with Brees and Boldin still to play.

Looks like Jay is going to beat Rex as well. Rice will get him the points he needs and still has Wayne to play.
    im so lucky i drafted several good RBs in one of my espn leagues this year. i drafted McFadden, Fred Jackson, Jahvid Best, and Foster. half of them are hurt now lol. i picked up earnest graham late last week cause jackson had a bye and i had to bench Best. wouldn't ya know, graham gets hurt in the first fuckin' quarter lol. i had Kenny Britt in that league too. and i dont really have any good recievers left. i have Mike Williams (TB), Eric Decker, Steve Breaston, and Victor Cruz. im still 6-0, soon to be 7-0, in that league too LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ^having lucky wins doesnt mean you will win your SB ;)
    true but they were hardly lucky wins. only one or 2 of them were kinda close cause i've only gotten the GMC never say die trophy once.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My team got FUCKED UP this week injury wise. Lets see... McFadden, Ernest Graham, Hillis, Santana Moss, Ryan Mathews (minor hand injury) and thats just 1 league.

I've lost 2 in a row now... its a good thing I started 5-0.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Making a comeback in this league now. Back to 3-4, hopefully righting the ship a little bit more in the next few weeks with more bye weeks.

10-4 on the year now in my two leagues.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nola's league has way too few bench spots for how many players you start. 4 bench spots is too low for a league that starts 8, let alone a league that starts 20.
    Nola's league has way too few bench spots for how many players you start. 4 bench spots is too low for a league that starts 8, let alone a league that starts 20.
    yeah, i agree.
    As of this week im in 1st place in my league at 5-2 :D Once I get past the Lions bye week I should be in a good position to win the league.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited October 2011
    yeah, i agree.
    if you make too many bench spots people hoard players, youll end up having people with like 4 qbs on there bench fuck that. plus it adds more week to week strategy