Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem Fantasy Football.

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What two defenses would you rather have for the rest of the season

SD
    GB
    Chicago
    someone..... anyone????
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    GB
    yeah... I want GB pretty bad. Right now GB is on FA because some fool dropped him. I have SD and Chicago on my team. I really want to pull the trigger on dropping SD for GB, however SD is playing Denver this weekend, and GB is playing Atlanta / Chicago is playing Detroit.

I really dont like dropping such a favorable matchup....
    Chicagos secondary is Meh. No one on the team can stop Megatron at all.
    SD Hmmmmm tough. They have a really good D like GB. I would say drop Chicago. They have a great rush D,but the secondary is average while GB and SD have great D top to bottom.
    Right... I agree with your assessment in theory, however right now SD has done nothing this season. I get their D putting up -2 points when you play NE.... however how does one explain their performances against KC and Minn?!? 5 points against Minn, 4 points against KC.

Where Chicago puts up 6 points against GB, 24 against Alanta, 2 points against NO, and 9 against Car. Basically Chicago has played against 4 of probably the top 5 most scarry offenses this season and they put up great points.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2011
    GB will let up alot of points in all likelihood this season, because they put up so many points. So far their defense has been really bad. On the flipside they could also get alot of picks, because of teams playing from behind.

The Bears D traditionally gets a ton of takeaways, but the secondary is banged up right now. They haven't been very good so far, but have also played some top tier offenses. Hopefully they turn it around.

Don't really know shit about SD's Defense

The Bears D traditionally gets a ton of takeaways, but the secondary is banged up right now. They haven't been very good so far, but have also played some top tier offenses. Hopefully they turn it around.

exactly... imagine what the bears will do when they get to play the KC's, and the Minn, and the Seahawks of the league.

im getting an idea though... if GB is going to sit on FA, then so might Chicago. I could drop Chicago for GB, there is a 2 day waiver, and so I can let SD be my D for this weekend and then pick Chicago back up on monday if SD disappoints yet again.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You guys should try a IDP league next year. I personally like having to pick individual defensive players over a whole teams defense,
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    IDP > whole defense

You guys should try a IDP league next year. I personally like having to pick individual defensive players over a whole teams defense,
    yeah... that would be fun.

I pulled the trigger and picked up GB dropping Chicago. I think I will have no probably reacquiring Chicago on monday if SD fucks up their denver game.
    It's funny.... after week 1 I decided to take a waver on Cam Newton in one of my leagues. Another person who had a higher waiver then I, took a waiver on Chad Henne, because he drafting Payton. He then went to make a league board talking about how stupid it was to waste a waiver wire on Cam Newton... I responding saying "It's cool. Cam is up for trade, the longer you wait the more he will cost".

Well the news today is that Henne is done for the season. lol. that was his only QB and there is nothing on the FA.
    YES! Barry Sanders will take over for Hank Williams Jr. on MNF!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    YES! Barry Sanders will take over for Hank Williams Jr. on MNF!
    sweet
    Need Rodgers to throw to Jennings and Finley only and not Nelson.
    DAMN RIGHT MOTHER FUCKER! CROSBY KICK TO WIN ME THE MATCH UP! 2 STRAIGHT BACK TO BACK COME BACK WINS!!!!!!!!! NEVER SAY DIE WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i kicked ass this week, won in all of my leagues.

i dont always win, but when i do.....i destroy a motherfucker!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited October 2011
    NEVER SAY NEVER WINE! GET SOME >: O
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That was not a good feeling.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you count my record in the 3 of the leagues i'm in im 13-2 B-)
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    8-2 combined with 2 leagues I'm in.