Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Marc on suicide watch rn
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    mrAPE said:
    I’m not even at blue ridge yet and I’m drunk this gonna be an interesting 90 degree 5 days 
     aged like milk
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    So I jus seen that 260 got murked in Israel at a music festival and call me cynical but I do not feel bad whatsoever. 0 IQ move for all involved. First of all why in the FUCK would they move forward wit a festival smack dab in the middle of an active warzone? Can you imagine if the tables were turned and there were bombs going off in the US and it was in the west at the same time Coachella was sposed to happen? That shit would be either postponed or outright cancelled.

Second off, absolute mental retardation to still choose to personally attend even tho they didn’t cancel it. You knew damn well going in that that was a heavily populated highly likely target. Play roulette if you want to. They literally fucked around and found out smh.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    So I jus seen that 260 got murked in Israel at a music festival and call me cynical but I do not feel bad whatsoever. 0 IQ move for all involved. First of all why in the FUCK would they move forward wit a festival smack dab in the middle of an active warzone? Can you imagine if the tables were turned and there were bombs going off in the US and it was in the west at the same time Coachella was sposed to happen? That shit would be either postponed or outright cancelled.

Second off, absolute mental retardation to still choose to personally attend even tho they didn’t cancel it. You knew damn well going in that that was a heavily populated highly likely target. Play roulette if you want to. They literally fucked around and found out smh.
    Saw a video of a chick from Germany who was raped and murdered by the Palestinians, and they were parading her naked body in a truck while people spat on her naked corpse. 

Its definitely stupid to have gone, but its beyond disgusting to be raping and murdering innocent civillians, especially from other countries
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Can’t wait to send more money to another country that isn’t the US. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited October 2023

Saw a video of a chick from Germany who was raped and murdered by the Palestinians, and they were parading her naked body in a truck while people spat on her naked corpse. 

Its definitely stupid to have gone, but its beyond disgusting to be raping and murdering innocent civillians, especially from other countries
    Absolutely, but that further drives my point. They were already targeting innocents and civilians before this incident, so they still thought it was a good idea to throw a mass public gathering that is LITERALLY smack dab in the middle of all this, both physically and time wise? Might as well paint literal targets on their heads and beg to slaughter them.
    I was looking at twitch's just chatting and one of the top rooms was literally called "1 girl 1 bed" 

and it was literally just a hot chick sitting on her bed in yoga pants showing her ass. =))))))))))))))))))))

this chick had 3.5 concurrent viewers lmao 
    holy shit i did not realize how many sloots were trying to make it big time in the streaming world lmao =)))))))))))))))))))
    holy shit i did not realize how many sloots were trying to make it big time in the streaming world lmao =)))))))))))))))))))
    Yea Twitch is 100% not about gaming anymore. Its half sluts treating it as Only Fans advertising and half retarded zoomers trying to meme their way to fame. 
    Only Fans is to women what being in a band is to men. They're oversaturrating the market, trying to sell something people can get for free. 
    I can't imagine being a 32 year old woman, getting up for the day. putting my pasties on my titties so i can entertain 300 dudes by painting my chest. 

LMao what a life. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Until you see the money some of these people make doing it 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    My pussy would pay for everything if I was a chick. 
    =))

I am not hating. More admiring that anything. 

I'm trying to figure out how I can do the same honestly. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    =))

I am not hating. More admiring that anything. 

I'm trying to figure out how I can do the same honestly. 

Make an parody account where you talk all dirty and nasty about how hard and dirty you’re gonna fuck em and when they’re all like “oh yeah fuck me hard” hit them with the insurance rates. 

“Yes we’ll it says here that you went for the comprehensive coverage with the $1,000 co-pay deductible…”
    Pass the god damn butter.
    There is definitely a audience for old bald dudes who sell insurance on chaturbate 
    George is how I found out about that site