Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I’ve always disliked Tik Tok just because, but now that it’s radicalizing the youth against the government and the global elite I’m more conflicted. It’s like “we could almost be best friends but uggh, you still suck.” 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I’m head paralegal on our Camp LeJeune claims. There are rarely clients that are under 50. I honestly prefer the ones that completely eschew tech because they can’t use it properly and I prefer to just send letters and packages to them so it’s done properly than have to walk them through simple shit like emails and faxes. I had a guy last month try to fax 200 pages of medical records. He just kept fucking it up over and over. It was frustrating and a big waste of time. I finally just told him I would just send him a huge return envelope. I told the attorney it was worth the $50 to untangle me from that simple task to move on and get real work done
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Yeah i definitely prefer to mail the older people documents. Or have them come in and sign. 

This guy had a crack in his windshield and wanted me to set him up with a replacement, and the only way i can really do that is with an e-mail. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Finally got my car back. New water pump, new radiator, shit ton of stuff. Thank god my dads good friend is a mechanic. 600 bucks. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Killed both of mine within 3 days of each other. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Gonna start Uber this week, all paperwork passed jus waiting on the greenlight for the safety inspection. (Which passed.)

In the meantime, it’s temporary jus so I’m not sitting waiting to be hired by somebody wit nothing but this 1 check coming in, but who knows, if it pays well enough, I jus might end up doing it more permanently. I definitely like the aspect of self employment and working on my own time without garbage ass managers hovering over me. Was on Uber subreddits and a lot of drivers were reporting $1,000+ weeks jus for putting in a standard 40 hours. Of course, you have to factor in gas money and taxes, but that’s still real decent.
    highly doubt you will pull 1k based off a 40 hour week unless something major has changed since i did it. 

It also destroys your car. 

Only had one woman puke in my car. Had one guy put his asphalt filled lunch box on my seat and that had to be cleaned really well.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Actually for that reason I’m doing Uber Eats only for the moment lmao don’t really feel like dealing wit passengers in a personal vehicle. Was reading a bunch of driver’s posts and most said Eats ends up making about the same after tips if you put in the same amount of hours so we’ll see.
    Yeah. I liked doing uber eats way more, but from my experience in my area it was not lucrative enough compared to uber/lyft. 

I did live in a downtown area, but its still only really comparable to probably the suburb you are in.  It might be drastically different for you. 

I actually liked uber/lyft a lot. I met a ton of interesting people. I don't mind drunks either, because theya are silly, tip well, and usually are short rides. One tip i would give you is to always keep your doors locked at night and when they are walking to your car, if they are stumbly i would just cancel the ride. 

If you cant walk to my car, you cant get a ride from me. Remember you are an independent contractor and are allowed to denying anyone you choose a ride. dont take any shit. 
    one time i picked up a drunk guy in the middle of the day and just chatted him up. He ended up giving me a $100 scratch off winner lmao. Bet he regretted that the next day. 
    IM registering to be a MHSAA referee lmao. 

if i was todd this would be a fast track to quitting my job. 
    I have this friend who I’d always get drunk with and he’s just kind of an asshole. I’m surprised his wife hasn’t divorced him. He keeps trying to hang out with me and I keep making up excuses cause I don’t want to be around him drinking and he knows I’m not drinking. I finally said I’d come play pool with him today and I called him to let him know I was coming over and he was like “just want to meet me at Applebees?” I said I wasn’t hungry and he said he’d pay for me. I was like what you gonna buy me a water? And he’s like they have dollar margaritas. I’ve known the guy for ten years almost but he can’t even respect my decisions. I stopped for two weeks last year when we were working together and almost everyday of that he’s like you can have a drink man you just gotta know your limits. I don’t know my limits lol. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Just spent the most money I've ever spent on tickets, and ever will spend on tickets ever again buying my girlfriend Green Day tickets for Christmas. Holy fuck I feel gross spending that money
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Just spent the most money I've ever spent on tickets, and ever will spend on tickets ever again buying my girlfriend Green Day tickets for Christmas. Holy fuck I feel gross spending that money
    Presale code?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    Presale code?
    yea
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    What was it lol
    He’s called me drunk as fuck since I stopped drinking complaining about his life and I’m like go get help man and he says something to the effect of “oh that’s for pussies.”

I went to play pool with him today and he asked me if I wanted a beer after I told him that day I wasn’t drinking. And then asked me why I didn’t.