Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    I got a bj last night and I had to piss really bad too so idk if I kinda pee’d a little bit cause it felt like a little constant stream and not a spurt. And she said gross but never said anything to me about it so maybe she just didn’t like cum idk idc 
    bruh
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Was looking through local crimes and mugshots and you will never guess what this guy got arrested for

Cocain =)))))
    Called it the instant I saw the picture 
    turned on the news today and the big story is about the bag of cocain they found in the whitehouse but are not sure where it came from lmao.

Pretty sure its backup for joes Adderall in case we run out. lmao
    Or it’s his sons, the crack head. Either way glad the adults are back. 
    edited July 2023
    Car was deemed a total loss and my deductible was waived. Just waiting on a determination of value. Probably somewhere between 2-4k for a car I paid 8k for and put 105k miles on. 

Idk what yall did to not to get paid out or had to fight for. 
    I'm getting paid 5,793 for a vehicle that I paid 8k for and put 100k miles on. Praise be lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2023
    I'm getting paid 5,793 for a vehicle that I paid 8k for and put 100k miles on. Praise be lol
    Can you give us the difference between your total coverage payments vs. what the cost of liability coverage for the period of having that car and share that too?
    I pay 156 dollars a month for full coverage on a 2018 Toyota highlander and that. I'm not sure what the difference is on the cars I think the prius was 60 something a month. 

But michigan is generally one of the highest states for insurance. 
    But also I had a loan on it most of that time. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Lmao I got blocked by the Discussing Film Twitter page for saying I dont feel sorry for the rich actors and terrible writers on strike. 

Maybe if they werent such pretentious assholes, or didnt ruin countless franchises with their abysmal writing I'd give a shit. Hope Hollywood crumbles
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Speaking of, this other forum I’m on, they have like a like and dislike system, basically like our reactions on here, but there’s only like and dislike, nothing else, and it displays your counts for each next to your name and turns red if you have more dislikes than likes lmfao. So mfs abuse it for that reason. So I jus pissed this like 50 year old faggot off and he seriously took the time to go thru all my posts and dislike like 100+ of them in a row. 😐🤣 Srs bsns. Like you WAY too fucking old for this. Reminds me of old school Mayhem and even Ozzfest when mfs used to get real life heated and have irl beef over this shit lmaoooo. 

I only flag on here jus cause the shit is funny and basically meme status at this point. Like it’s basically the strongest disagree and it’s not like it actually leads to any consequence or goes next to your name lmfao.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Lmao I got blocked by the Discussing Film Twitter page for saying I dont feel sorry for the rich actors and terrible writers on strike. 

Maybe if they werent such pretentious assholes, or didnt ruin countless franchises with their abysmal writing I'd give a shit. Hope Hollywood crumbles
    The average salary of someone in the Screen Actor's Guild is $40,000. The strike isn't for fucking Matt Damon and Tom Holland =)) it's for the small time actors, supporting actors, extras, etc. 
    edited July 2023
    Yea the bigger name actors only joined in to show support lmao.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy

The average salary of someone in the Screen Actor's Guild is $40,000. The strike isn't for fucking Matt Damon and Tom Holland =)) it's for the small time actors, supporting actors, extras, etc. 
    Fuck em all. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?