Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Came home from the cottage and my car got absolutely annilated from a drunk driver out in front of my house. 

I imagine it's totalled. The thing ended up near the neighbors house. Won't be able to see it until the AM. 

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Came home from the cottage and my car got absolutely annilated from a drunk driver out in front of my house. 

I imagine it's totalled. The thing ended up near the neighbors house. Won't be able to see it until the AM. 

Sounds like the car is fucked but you alright man? 
    Yeah my bad I should have explained. 

So I basically live on a pinneseula and my tiny town has one main road on it. I live on that road and park my car out front. 

We have a newer highlander that goes in the drive way, but we were gone for the last 4 days and got back today, and my car was gone, so I thought it was towed for some random reason like maybe a parade 

Our ring camera picked up a cop knocking on the door at 2 am. 

Because it's a holiday I can't get the report, but I checked the scanner page and someone smashed my car, and their car and from what it sounds like left it unattended. 

No one was Injured. Was just weird coming home and my car being gone lol. We didn't figure it out until we went out there and saw a bunch of glass on the ground and tire marks all through my neighborhoods house (vacant house)

I know Jack fuck about cars, but I still assume it's totalled. The body work is probably more than the car is worth lol
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Tell me this story. You can’t just drop a nugget like that and not tell the whole fucking story my dude. 
    Pass the god damn butter.

I know Jack fuck about cars, but I still assume it's totalled. The body work is probably more than the car is worth lol

She’s probably dead. Hope you get a big chunk of the new one paid for. 
    Hybrids have demand in my area. I won't get a ton but I'll get enough for a good down payment. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Man I would be so fucking pissed. I feel secondhand rage for you lmao I’d be ready to empty the clip. Insurance will prolly cover that but still. So many mfs that should not be on the fucking road.
    yeah im not a big fan of a drunk driver hitting it, but at least they owned up and turned themselves in. 

I owed pennies on it, and it was old and i drove it into the ground, so losing the car is whatever. It just kind of accelerates looking for a new whip.

Im more frustrated with all the glass and bullshit in my yard from it lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Tell me this story. You can’t just drop a nugget like that and not tell the whole fucking story my dude. 
    My aunt is a secretary at a doctors office. The doctor of my grandma there wouldn’t schedule a colonoscopy for her cause he said she didn’t need one. He finally did but her colon burst and she died a week before it. So my aunt convinced everyone to keep my grandpa with the same fucking doctor afterwards. And she was “taking care” of his toe at home for a good 6 months and his doctor said he didn’t need to go to the hospital one day so my dad took him to a different doctor and he’s like yeah he needs to go to the hospital. He lost his toe, couldn’t walk, fell and had to go to a nursing home. He’s home now and my dad and mom are the only ones that take care of him now. 
    There is a lot to unpack there. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I’m surprised I got it down to what I did lol 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I had a miserable week last week. Took me 3 days of sleeping almost all day to recover and feel like I had some energy. Got back to work and felt immediately drained again. I’ve started searching for a new job for the first time in 17 years. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:
    I had a miserable week last week. Took me 3 days of sleeping almost all day to recover and feel like I had some energy. Got back to work and felt immediately drained again. I’ve started searching for a new job for the first time in 17 years. 
    sorry mang but onwards and upwards