Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Rip left knee
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Thank God that didn't charge. One of the worst shows I've been to. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Funniest shit ever, so one of the higher up office dudes at work, he’s overall cool from the little bit that I’ve dealt wit him, but he’s jus a stereotypical by the numbers ass, dead serious about the job type mf. Taking it overly serious basically lmao. So we have no dress code really other than certain safety shit like steel toed boots, no sneakers, etc., and on Monday I had worn my new Born Of Osiris shirt. Today he’s over in our area and randomly asks about it “I noticed that BOO shirt the other day….so you’re into Prog Metal or Sumerian bands as a whole then? BTBAM, Cynic, Veil Of Maya, etc.” and he jus goes off and starts naming everybody under the sun and we were talking music for a hot minute, dude knew his shit for real. It completely threw me off and took me by surprise because dude always seemed like such a square and then after a year at this job he busts that shit out lmfao. It always be the ones you don’t expect. 🤣🤣
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    When I worked at Amazon, we used to have a morning shift meeting every day. they’d have a whiteboard in the middle to write suggestions on to improve shit around the warehouse etc. Everyday I would come in 5 mins early and write Slayer on it. Nobody I thought would comment on it ever did then one day after about 2 months this like 55 year old chick that looked like shed classify Halestorm as heavy metal saw me and went “Oh your the Slayer guy!” We then talked Slayer for like an hour and she said she saw them about a dozen times between 80’s-90’s before she dislocated a knee in the pit and told me her favorite record was Hell Awaits. Blew my fucking mind lmao 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Some chick at cheese said she saw tool with Paul and I wanted to fuck her. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited May 2023
    The last time I heard the fusion done this fucking well was BMTH on “why you gotta kick me when I’m down?”. It’s so rare that it’s done proper, or even attempted like this in the first place. It makes me want to try my hand at it.
    Late response but I wouldn't be surprised if in the next 2 to 5 years this is a genre. Like you said, not counting nu metal because it did a piss poor job of properly representing the hip hop side. The only two that did it any justice were Rage Against the Machine and they're not really nu metal and Linkin Park and even then Mike Shinoda's rapping is trash, but they had some decent hip hop influence in some songs.

Sleep Token and Bring Me The Horizon have dipped their toes into what I'm imagining in my head but there is definitely more to be explored. Post Malone adding some screams into his live version of that song he did with Ozzy is ALMOST what I'm picturing, just with heavier guitar, maybe a breakdown. 

If I were you I'd at least explore that sound a little bit and see what you can come up with. Your vocal style fits perfect 
    Post edited by FIRENATHANIELHACKETT on
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Funniest shit ever, so one of the higher up office dudes at work, he’s overall cool from the little bit that I’ve dealt wit him, but he’s jus a stereotypical by the numbers ass, dead serious about the job type mf. Taking it overly serious basically lmao. So we have no dress code really other than certain safety shit like steel toed boots, no sneakers, etc., and on Monday I had worn my new Born Of Osiris shirt. Today he’s over in our area and randomly asks about it “I noticed that BOO shirt the other day….so you’re into Prog Metal or Sumerian bands as a whole then? BTBAM, Cynic, Veil Of Maya, etc.” and he jus goes off and starts naming everybody under the sun and we were talking music for a hot minute, dude knew his shit for real. It completely threw me off and took me by surprise because dude always seemed like such a square and then after a year at this job he busts that shit out lmfao. It always be the ones you don’t expect. 🤣🤣
    I have to wear collared shirts and stuff to work and long pants so unless people take the time to chat with me they have no idea about the music and tattoos and I imagine this is how I come off to people. I’m not overly serious but it’s more of I just want to get my shit done and get you out of my office lol 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    best thing about this new job is i don't have to wear any bullshit lol. 

i can sling insurance in a t shirt and jeans all day boi
    Got a bartenders number lol
    But was it her real number? 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    *shakes 8 ball*

Doubtful
    mrAPE said:
    But was it her real number? 
    Lol yeah. We already got a concert lined up next month
    Happy for you sir! 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Holy shit the new Avenged Sevenfold single is fucking horrible lmfao it’s basically “Avenged Sevenfold does a horrendous Mr. Bungle impersonation.” and no I’m not kidding. And I never liked actual Mr. Bungle either. I can respect experimenting, especially at that point in your career, but what the actual FUCK is that lmfao.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I've never really been into Avenged Sevenfold. I really only like Sounding The Seventh Trumpet, tbh. And I still think M. Shadows has a terrible voice, but I actually kind of dig it. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Holy shit the new Avenged Sevenfold single is fucking horrible lmfao it’s basically “Avenged Sevenfold does a horrendous Mr. Bungle impersonation.” and no I’m not kidding. And I never liked actual Mr. Bungle either. I can respect experimenting, especially at that point in your career, but what the actual FUCK is that lmfao.
    I thought you were talking about Nobody at first, which I thought was weird at first but have grown to love.

Just listened to We Love You. I agree it's pretty shit but I'd rather they do shit like this than put out more bullshit like Hail To The King
    I'm so fuckin tired. There's still an hour left in the set
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I love being able to download apps or just find shows I’ve been to online so I can listen to them again. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I hated We Love You at first but it’s really grown on me. Two killer songs so far