Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah dude you did the right thing. 

If you get 3 duo's you shouldn't have a license anyways 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Yea man, fuck that guy. The alternative was being murdered. 

My coworker was in the memorial day mass shooting last year with her family, and she didnt drunk drive and get a DUI. She would have loved somebody to alert the police before people died. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Lol it's comical how much of a piece of shit your co worker is for saying that. Yeah he can go fucking shoot himself if that's what he'd prefer. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Sincerely appreciate all of you guys, thank you. Dickhead apologized this morning and said he may have blown shit out of proportion. I was like “May have? Next time I’m gonna tel everyone else and just let you get shot.” Lol
    Update: thankfully my buddy didn’t catch another DUI. He did drink unfortunately and ruined his sobriety but he got pulled over for a dead tail light. He got taken in because he had had a few tickets that he hadn’t paid off but it wasnt a DUI like we thought when our buddy from work who had picked him up said when he texted the group chat. Also work mom called me earlier thanking me up and down and said she had been able to calm down and was doing okay. God bless 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Is slap a chick now?
    Would be the next logical step
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    FLAT said:
    Is slap a chick now?
    Wouldnt be surprised
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I’d say it’s a 50/50 chance 
    =)) well I’d bet the underdog so chick confirmed. 
    edited April 2023
    They put some South Park merch out for the ween/primus red rocks show and My girlfriend bought me a Cartman hat and it’s pretty much been my personality since September 
    Post edited by FLAT on
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    That hbo Harry Potter series is going to smack on the movie
    Luna lovegood better get some d. Would tear it up. 
    That hbo Harry Potter series is going to smack on the movie
     What’s the series about?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    I think there's wizards too
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Thinkin this is gonna be my “first” guitar to learn on wit Rocksmith. I say first like that cause I did have a couple cheap electrics back around the time I started playing drums but those are long gone now and I never did much on them.

Bout $800 so somewhere in that mid tier range. Not super high end but also not a cheap beater and will last me a while beyond that. I’ve learned wit so many other pricey purchases, especially music equipment, that I’d rather put up the extra coin right off bat instead of trying to go cheap and ending up spending more anyways cause of how quickly it needs to be upgraded, or even worse, straight up replaced.