Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Man i am trying to wait for all the facts on this texas shooting, but if thats true the cops waited outside for border patrol to arrive and didn’t enter the building, that makes me furious. 
    dont need to wait for anything. All the parents that showed up were yelling at them to get in there and do something as they stood around "planning" to get in. The parents were all gathering ready to rush in when 2 BP ran in and took that bitch out. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Gnomez said:
    I think you guys should all be allowed to carry all your guns....at all times...in your cars...to work...to the pub.... while at the movies....at a concert....take the whole collection from home out with you whenever you go out....all your pistols and rifles and automatic weapons...and load up with  ammo too....fill the truck with everything you got when you head out to get milk...or even now your lawn in the back yard....you need to be prepared for any eventuality you know! 
    The prospect seems rediculous to somebody in a country that doesn't have a massive unregulated gun trade irrespective of gun laws.
    Yea, gun violence in Chicago has been getting really bad. Even in traditionally "safer" or "rich" areas. Going to shows is a nervous endeavor, especially since no venues in the city have parking lots. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    That's fucked up, very similar to the Connecticut family that got raped and murdered while police were outside the house "assessing" the situation years ago
    They said he was in there for over an hour too.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Doing what though. It doesn’t take long to murder someone. Were the shots spaced out?  

Idk man fuck those cops. 
    He barricade himself in a classroom and slaughtered everyone that was in there. He was shooting at the cops from the window after he killed everyone in there. They were waiting for Border Patrol to get there the whole time when they had just done a swat drill for something like this a year ago. Fucking awful 
    Like whats sad is that yeah this is a gun problem but its also a big mental health problem as well. Guns are usually the last part of the step to someone shooting something up. This kid was apparently normal and through the years would be called a "faggot" for wearing eyeliner, mom was a drug addict, dropped out of school, and more. Like the kids mental health just deteriorated and no one helped and it led him to doing a mass murder. Like a lot of these recent shootings are all kids man. 18 and 19 year olds that are troubled because of parents, environment, and more. Its really sad and i really dont know a way to fix it honestly. Nothing will ever happen cause the NRA will just cause a shitstorm about adding more gun laws and no mental health things will happen. Idk its just fucked right now and sad. If its not mental health its race or some other shit smh. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I want to know if he was on any meds. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Gnomez said:
    I think you guys should all be allowed to carry all your guns....at all times...in your cars...to work...to the pub.... while at the movies....at a concert....take the whole collection from home out with you whenever you go out....all your pistols and rifles and automatic weapons...and load up with  ammo too....fill the truck with everything you got when you head out to get milk...or even now your lawn in the back yard....you need to be prepared for any eventuality you know! 

Finally he gets it. Well most of it. You don’t take the whole arsenal. That’s just silly. The shower gun stays in the shower. You just pack the travel heat. Stay strapped or get clapped. We have 400 million+ guns already here Gnomie. The fuck we supposed to do? The genie is already out of the bottle. You think people will give them up? Who’s gonna come take them? How’s that gonna go? We have more guns than people, and they are tied to our national identity. Have been for generations. Our county exists because of guns. Chicago has more gun laws than any other city in the US. How’s that working out? What was the first thing the Ukraine wanted when they got invaded? Reminder that the Supreme Court has already ruled that the police have no legal duty to protect and serve, it’s just a PR slogan. You’re on your own out here. Because of the shooters age, he had likely completed the same active shooters drills used in events like these a dozen times or more.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    What about grenades and RPGs? I think you guys need to invest in some C4 as well and some claymores. Never know when you might need those 
    We can’t legally have those (but I might know a guy)

You’re just mad we bitched slapped the colonizers for our freedom and our fish are still alive. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Gnomez said:
    What about grenades and RPGs? I think you guys need to invest in some C4 as well and some claymores. Never know when you might need those 
     If you don't like it get the fuck outta this country then 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Decided after the most recent shootings that i a going to take a CPL class and get licensed to carry a gun most places. 

I know its unlikely or whatever. But After watching the buffalo shooting live stream, i just never want to be rendered in a position where i was completely helpless to someone with a gun. 
    Got mine a few years ago. Great thing to have. 

• ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Someone just jumped off a carpark and died here at Deathfest. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    It looks like he specifically chose to jump in the most heavily populated part of the fest too. Tons of people saw it happen. I had left for lunch when it happened.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    What the absolute fuck
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    what the fuck
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I don't think he was a fan of it ending
    Ban gravity.