Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    #freethenipple
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I don't like to wear a bra
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Damn, I would've been bummed too. Fucking love that guy.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Damn we don’t even have a banner anymore lmao. Poverty.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Decided after the most recent shootings that i a going to take a CPL class and get licensed to carry a gun most places. 

I know its unlikely or whatever. But After watching the buffalo shooting live stream, i just never want to be rendered in a position where i was completely helpless to someone with a gun. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I have mine. Can never be too careful these days
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    That's what we need... more guns... yeehaw !
    I mean im not really pro or anti gun. Im just for freedoms. I dont really care think guns are a big. These shootings should never happen, but i feel like they are publicized by the news in a weird way.

The issue is in the 70’s and 80’s America kind of gave up on mental health care in this country. 

My boss recently had a meltdown and it took him a 7 day hospital stay before he even saw a mental health doctor. 

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Gnomez said:
    That's what we need... more guns... yeehaw !

It’s still the same number of guns. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    edited May 2022
    Says the dude who's country who crippled under the fear of a fake virus
    Man i am trying to wait for all the facts on this texas shooting, but if thats true the cops waited outside for border patrol to arrive and didn’t enter the building, that makes me furious. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    I just took some Delta 8 and realized that these pieces are twice the dosage I normally take. Good lord. Deathfest is off to a good start. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited May 2022
    Pigs being completely incompetent and useless at their job?? Noooo wayyyyyy. 😳😧
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I think you guys should all be allowed to carry all your guns....at all times...in your cars...to work...to the pub.... while at the movies....at a concert....take the whole collection from home out with you whenever you go out....all your pistols and rifles and automatic weapons...and load up with  ammo too....fill the truck with everything you got when you head out to get milk...or even now your lawn in the back yard....you need to be prepared for any eventuality you know! 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    I think you guys should all be allowed to carry all your guns....at all times...in your cars...to work...to the pub.... while at the movies....at a concert....take the whole collection from home out with you whenever you go out....all your pistols and rifles and automatic weapons...and load up with  ammo too....fill the truck with everything you got when you head out to get milk...or even now your lawn in the back yard....you need to be prepared for any eventuality you know! 
    The prospect seems rediculous to somebody in a country that doesn't have a massive unregulated gun trade irrespective of gun laws.