Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    When did he divorce his last one?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Married the second one in prison and divorced shortly after his release I think
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    There was another fire at work today, quickly contained.  I keep seeing this list of food plants that have caught on fire making its rounds like it’s supposed to be a big conspiracy attack on the food supply. Trust me, it really isn’t. It’s just a mix of understaffed idiots, incompetence, and severely neglected equipment. Surprised this place hasn’t gone up sooner tbh. Was just talking to the wife earlier in the day how I wouldn’t be surprised if this place caught on fire again. The equipment that caught fire today is always smoking and banging and making a racket. There is never anyone around. You can’t find em. Everyone in charge of running those machines either hides in the locker room or goes to the cafeteria to hang out. The machines have been getting louder and louder for days. Full metal on metal death groans. Still running it 24/7 because they can’t keep up. They are constantly spilling grease and oil and worse all over the department. 

Just idiots. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    I wish I could go the rest of my life without hearing Take Me On by Franz Ferdinand
     That's how I feel about Africa by Toto and Bohemian Rhapsody
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Those songs straight up piss me off at this point they've been so overplayed. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Thank god my gf’s kids arent retarded. We go to functions and hang out with other kids my daughters age and these 8 year olds are dumb as fuck. 

Like they are still kids and cry over small shit, but they are just more mature for their age than other 

Not even tryna humble brag. Id say they were redacts if they were lol. 
    Side note, im at a fund raiser and i can’t believe people just let their 4 year olds run around with cans of coke lol. 

Id say thats a high estimate. 

Ill take 50 buck. 
    Place ain’t even worth a tank of gas. 
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Dude....it costs NZD $160 to fill my wifes highlander with petrol 
    Cost me $50 in a prius :| 

we have a highlander too. Fucking ridiculous lmao
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Place ain’t even worth a tank of gas. 
     Idk it costs me $85 to fill up thats over the site estimate lol
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Fuel is hitting $3 a liter here...not a gallon...a liter 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Finally finished the Kanye documentary on Netflix, great documentary, but it was actually crazy to see how whitewashed he got the more famous he got. In the early clips from before the fame and right as he started blowing up, he was speaking jus like any normal mf from the hood in Chicago, by the end in the more modern clips, he was speaking so white and “proper”. Whiter than white people lmao. Idk if it was from being around the Kardashians so much or these fashion designers and shit but Goddamn, the contrast is actually crazy to see back to back like that. I never really noticed it had changed like that, especially since his rap voice stayed the same. You’d barely know it was the same person speaking wit a blindfold on. Maybe he started using a fake voice like Michael Jackson did, MJ’s voice wasn’t actually that high but he always spoke like that to the public for some weird reason.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    He's not from the hood though. He grew up in the suburbs and his mother was a professor. Hard to make it in the rap scene without acting like that though
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    He's not from the hood though. He grew up in the suburbs and his mother was a professor. Hard to make it in the rap scene without acting like that though
    He grew up in South Shore, no? That may be "a suburb", but it's an incredibly dangerous and generally low income suburb
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Idk if it made national news and if you guys heard or not, but about half a mile away from me in my town, this dude went Chris Benoit and killed his 3 kids, ages 2-6. Only difference is he didn’t kill the wife, she was keeping the kids from him and his reasoning was “If I can’t have them, nobody can.” so he kept her alive so she has to suffer. He tried to kill himself too but failed. Worst part is he didn’t have a gun so he killed all 3 by drowning them in the bathtub smh absolute worst way to go. This chick I been talking to lives literally a few doors down so I heard about it before it even hit the news. She said neighbors are already talking about moving out and shit. It’s weird because yea there’s the regular shooting or robbery and shit that happen around here from time to time, but it’s bizarre when something like THIS happens near home. Shit is always quiet as fuck here.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Jesus

Dude shoulda just went and smashed some strange for a bit