Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    It's not semantics. If the guy you shot stands up in court and says he pointed his gun at you first, you're not going to jail. It's that simple. 

I hope the streets get him too. He wanted that action lets hope he gets it one day. Sadly he'll probably go into politics or get a TV gig as a Republican mouthpiece once he's older. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    edited November 2021
    Bless you for trying Jake. He’s only gonna see what he wants to see. 
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    That dudes going to end up in jail eventually probably. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    They'll get him on taxes like OJ or something
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    It's not semantics. If the guy you shot stands up in court and says he pointed his gun at you first, you're not going to jail. It's that simple. 

I hope the streets get him too. He wanted that action lets hope he gets it one day. Sadly he'll probably go into politics or get a TV gig as a Republican mouthpiece once he's older. 
    At least we can agree on that. System is fucked all the way around.

Sadly tho if Zimmerman survived then he prolly will too. One can hope tho.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Semantics. Like I said from the very moment it happened, we all knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was getting off and never had a chance of seeing any time whatsoever. Let’s jus call a spade a spade because we know why. It was so set in stone that the trial was pointless and was strictly to follow protocol. But it never had a chance of going the other way. Like I said hopefully the streets sort it out cause that’s damn sure the only justice he’ll ever see so I pray his face gets blasted off.
    Criminal trials are literally based on semantics lol

But yeah it'll be nice to see him get served some street justice after his aquittal
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

At least we can agree on that. System is fucked all the way around.

Sadly tho if Zimmerman survived then he prolly will too. One can hope tho.
    Some dude did try and shoot Zimmerman awhile back but he missed or barely grazed him. Went to jail for attempted murder. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Hope you're all doing well and no covid in you or your family/friends We've been fortunate so far (fingers crossed). Got the chance to see Slipknot. Had to go alone because my friends refuse the vaccine or a recent -test result and the venue in Jersey required it. Had a blast. Met some really cool peeps. Just wanted to say hi. Hope you're feeling well Erik with the c shit. Stay well........
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Why are they refusing to test?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    It's honestly amazing how the inner city of London is so much nicer and safer than most American inner cities. 

Plus nobody has guns here including cops and my stress level in sketchy neighborhoods is way down. 
    Oh and also, had to check out this district. 
    Not guilty on all counts for Kyle. I think that is the right decision. 

Was pretty fucked up that the prosecution gave only the compressed video of the drone to the defense. 
    I feel like the judicial system has done its job today you can say what you want about kyle. Hes a dipshit, pos, etc., but ultimately his character was not on trial. Based on the evidence at hand this was the correct outcome imo. 
    edited November 2021
    What do you got to say eric? Like ive
    heard you rant on it, and know which side you are on. But what part about what happened makes you think he should have been guilty for murder. 

Im not trying to ignite anything either. Just legitimately interested in your viewpoint on it aside from “hes a bitch and should rot in hell but hes white” etc. 
    Maybe the part where he’s literally guilty for murder on multiple counts. Wasn’t self defense because he inserted himself into a situation where he MADE himself a target. He wasn’t going there to patrol or “protect” shit, he was going for an excuse to hurt somebody and he sure got it. Trevor Noah said it best. No the judicial system has not done it’s job, it has yet again displayed how much of a broken fucking joke it is and how white supremacy still reigns supreme. I’m tired and I’m over it that’s why this shit don’t even get a reaction out of me anymore. US is the laughingstock of the globe and hopefully the faggot catches multiple hollow tips thru the head in broad day and gets some self served justice jus like he wanted to apparently spread so bad.
    Now I gotta see white trash racists post garbage shit like this and prop him up as a hero. Meanwhile if he was anything but white it would be “Thug” and “Terrorist”. Country is an embarrassing fucking joke.

Maybe the part where he’s literally guilty for murder on multiple counts. 

edited November 2021
    …and some guns nutters are giving him him an AR-15 as a gift 🤣

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/gun-owners-of-america-awards-warrior-kyle-rittenhouse-with-ar-15-for-defending-firearm-freedom/

I feel dirty even providing that source. Bootlicker rabbit hole trigger warning lol. 
    Post edited by Jobe_Wan_Kenobi on
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I dont know the ins and outs of this story and what the dude was legally allowed to be doing and who hit who first and it didnt happen in my country so I'm probably not entitled to comment but I think it's fucked up that some jumped up little cunt can walk around the streets with an assault rifle and someone ends up getting shot and ...oh no it wasnt HIS fault...HES INNOCENT. Like fuck he was. So what's next...skater boy gets charged with assault? 🙄🙄🙄