Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Can you post her slutty Halloween pics here... asking for a thirsty crusty old friend 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Send her the link to the new Limp Bizkit album and be like "Did you know this the first album these nu-metal Titans have released since 2011's Gold Cobra?" Guarantee she stops talking to you 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    That kyle rittenhouse dude or however you spell his name is definitely getting acquitted. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Yea. It's a damn shame
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I mean, based on testimony it kind of seems like it was self defense no?

i must admit i dont know much about the case. I haven’t followed it closely, but according to video and testimony That kyle guy didn’t fire until he was attacked?

like the first guy approached him and tried to grab the gun, so he shot him, then the guy who survived said that kyle didn’t point his gun at him until he pointed his own gun at kyle. 
    Nah, I still 100% believe Kyle went there to shoot people. He just got the rounds off first and is alive to tell his side of the story. I guarantee the people "grabbing at his gun" were doing so out of self defense too. 
    The prosecution lawyer was literally facepalming when the defense got the star witness to admit that kyle didn’t point his fun at him until he pointed a gun. It was hilarious. 
    Yea, but he also said Kyle was reracking, which is why he pointed his gun at him. He thought Kyle was reracking to shoot him. So again, self defense. Kyle just got his shot off first.
    Nah, I still 100% believe Kyle went there to shoot people. He just got the rounds off first and is alive to tell his side of the story. I guarantee the people "grabbing at his gun" were doing so out of self defense too. 

Idk. The first guy he shot chased kyle through a parking lot and tried to disarm him before he even shot. That same guy was apparently threatening others all night long. 

I dont really know enough about the case to form a good opinion though. Ill have to watch some of the testimony back tonight.  
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Morally, I think Kyle Rittenhouse deserves to do some time. A 17 year old had no business trying to play armed security for anyone. I think MC is right that he went looking for trouble.

Legally though he's gonna be innocent. There's no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he wasn't acting in self defense, especially after all the testimonies. 
    Yeah that’s basically how i feel. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Yea cause he white and the son of a pig. That’s about the only reason he’s getting off.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Beer distribution is killing me, gonna go back over the road. Looking at companies and might try my hand at oversized/OD flatbed
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Literally been breaking my back for way less pay than I was making. I lift right but being 6'6 makes humping kegs down into basements an absolute bitch
    edited November 2021
    Yea cause he white and the son of a pig. That’s about the only reason he’s getting off.
    Idk, he was attacked buy a guy who had threatened to kill people prior to the attack. Then assaulted with a skateboard and chased. 

Self defense seems pretty reasonable to me. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    edited November 2021
    😐 You can’t be serious. He was attacked because he was walking around wit a fucking assault rifle and people feared for their lives. He literally caused the attack on himself. Fucking faggot knew exactly what he was doing.

Anything to lick boots in these situations I swear to fucking God smh.
    edited November 2021
    He’s getting off because he’s white and the son of a pig. Period. Don’t act blind. Self defense would have went out the window without the pig’s son stipulation, and especially if he was black or brown. They would have called him what he is; a murderous thug, and he would already have the life in prison sentence. 

He literally went out of his way to PUT himself in danger and go somewhere he had no business going to. Pops out wit a fully automatic rifle, placing a target on his head since to the crowd he’s looking like he’s about to mow them down. Then when exactly that happens, he screams defense. Fuck out my face wit that shit it was a perfect excuse to get away wit murder. 

Let’s not also forget he broke another handful of laws regardless by being underage and not legally allowed to own or handle the gun, went out of state wit said gun and also broke the law there, which alone makes self defense bullshit because he went to go “patrol” wit a weapon he wasn’t even legally allowed to use, but of course, all that will get thrown out too. Fucking disgusting. Hopefully the streets handle it and kill him slow so his pig father can watch him rot in piss and realize he failed as a father.
    This is the “self defense” in this situation:

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    He was attacked because he was walking around wit a fucking assault rifle and people feared for their lives. 
    Walking around with a gun is not a crime. It's not about what you know it's about what you can prove. Was Rittenhouse there to stir shit and mix it up with protesters? Absolutely 100% But he was hired by a business owner to help patrol their property to deter people from looting. He had cause to be in the area. 

Was he a minor with a gun that he doesn't own in another state? Yes, but that's not a murder charge, those are seperare charges that would be misdemeanors at most.

The guy he shot that survived ADMITTED that he pointed his gun at Rittenhouse first. That's it. Case closed. Unfortunately the other people he shot aren't alive to tell their side of the story. But the one who is alive painted the story that Rittenhouse was acting in self defense. 
    edited November 2021
    Semantics. Like I said from the very moment it happened, we all knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was getting off and never had a chance of seeing any time whatsoever. Let’s jus call a spade a spade because we know why. It was so set in stone that the trial was pointless and was strictly to follow protocol. But it never had a chance of going the other way. Like I said hopefully the streets sort it out cause that’s damn sure the only justice he’ll ever see so I pray his face gets blasted off.