Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    It's 400 in the one area but it you divide it between mainfloor and top floor its 1000. Top floor view is fucking garbage tjo
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    That’s insane. Not huge on Metallica but any artist/band of that status going back and doing a small show after they’re huge would be a fucking gift. Travis Scott at the small section of The Rave before he was huge was still my favorite performance of his and I seen him 5 times so far, including rail at the fucking United Center. Smaller, more intimate shows jus hit different and get way more chaotic.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Finally switched my license from RI to CT. Time to find some local work instead of this OTR shit
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    band is at work. 

symphonic metal band. has a RPG coming out with Dungeons and Dragons. Has a video game being developed. Has an orchestral version of their album as a companion release to the RPG. Will be playing Bloodstock. Has ties to European bands. Vocalist was on the DOOM Eternal soundtrack, and is a game voice actor...

Must be nice to live the life I want to be living... :(:(:( 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    It’s crazy to watch people live an entire blatant lie. There’s this local Rapper, not good at all btw, and literally every single thing he does is a gigantic fucking lie lmao. He claims to be a talent scout for this record label, but literally one Google search of the label, and the ONLY thing that comes up is that it’s a scam and a fake label that gets artists to send them money by promising promo in exchange. No real label is paid by the fucking artists. On top of that, he’ll make fake posts about how he can get you a feature wit this industry artist or that industry artist for this much or that much. (He can’t.)

Then today he has the nerve to post “BTW IF YOU WANT A FEATURE WIT ME MY PRICES ARE GOING UP TO $800 FOR A VERSE AND YES I HAVE THE CREDENTIALS TO CHARGE THAT MUCH.”

Mind you, his songs struggle to crack 100 listens, and he’s been begging me to get on one of his songs. He’s sent me multiple tracks he wanted me on and I straight up declined cause they were trash lmao.

It’s one thing lying, but some mfs don’t even try to look believable. Literally one Google search debunks his entire existence. Shit makes me sick lmfao.
    Idk exactly how to word this in a short way on Google.

So when I got my new iMac, Geek Squad had did a full backup of my old iMac onto an external. But they partitioned the external, one half is a Time Machine back up of everything that was on MacOS, other half is a regular back up of the Windows partition I was running on the old iMac.

So the Windows part, they jus dropped my entire User folder onto the external, containing all music, photos, documents, etc. laid out exactly how they were on the iMac.

My question is, how do I then copy that User folder from my external to my new internal SSD, and keep it all intact like that? I don’t wanna jus drag and drop the whole user folder and then the files jus scatter. I want everything in their original directories.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Honest answer:

Transfer it from the hard drive to a flash drive, then you can put it on the Mac. 
    Why would I need to move it to a flash drive first instead of directly from the external?
    Why would I need to move it to a flash drive first instead of directly from the external?
    the OS's are incompatible. For whatever reason you can't send directly from a Windows formatted harddrive to a Mac. It was always an issue for me at school because I use a Windoes PC, and all the school computers were Mac. I always had to send to a flashdrive first, then I could share the files. Something to do with the way hard drives encode information. 
    They already work as is. For instance I have old projects from my DAW in them that are on the external that I’m able to pull up in the DAW when I direct the finder to the external. So they’re compatible and can all be opened on MacOS, but they’re jus currently only on the external. Reason I want them on the internal is so that I have 2 copies of everything in case anything ever happens to the external cause there’s a looooooot of projects on there.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Just moved for the first time since 2009 and i can confirm it still sucks balls