Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    NOCAP said:
    AC/DC’s new album outsold Future and Lil Uzi Vert’s collab album in first week sales. They were the top 2 albums.

That’s bizarre to me on 2 fronts. A: Future and Uzi are 2 of the biggest rappers in the world so that should have been a guaranteed #1. B: I’m jus more flabbergasted that AC/DC is even still selling like that lmao. They’re like 80 and they been making the exact same album over and over again for like 40 years now. I ain’t even hear the new album and I know EXACTLY what it sounds like. 🤣🤣
    Old white people still buy music while younger people just stream
    *white people
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    NOCAP said:
    AC/DC’s new album outsold Future and Lil Uzi Vert’s collab album in first week sales. They were the top 2 albums.

That’s bizarre to me on 2 fronts. A: Future and Uzi are 2 of the biggest rappers in the world so that should have been a guaranteed #1. B: I’m jus more flabbergasted that AC/DC is even still selling like that lmao. They’re like 80 and they been making the exact same album over and over again for like 40 years now. I ain’t even hear the new album and I know EXACTLY what it sounds like. 🤣🤣
    Old white people still buy music while younger people just stream
    *white people
    Naw definitely not. Mfs still mostly stream. Although yes granted if there’s anybody still buying actual CDs it’s definitely white people lmao.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Is pretty gud 
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I dont bring the two dogs to my GF’s a lot, but 1 or two days a week i have to be with the kids at night because My GF works at the hospital on nights. So sometimes i have to bring at least the puppy with me. 

Well in the lease she signed 3 years ago thats expired (im sure its still valid since its the last one that was signed) it stated she couldn’t have pets. 

We didn’t think it would be a big deal, but the landlords found out and drove to the house and delivered me a typed letter stating we had 30 days to move out.

so that puts us at a move out date of dec. 22. 

We always pay rent 15 days early, and the house is in the middle of nowhere. All hardwood floors too. I just dont see the giant issue with the dog, hut im sure there is some good reasoning by them. Eother way we weren’t supposed to have it, so thats not really the issue. 

We asked them if we could put a pet deposit and pay an animal fee every month, and that it would only be 1 day a week that the animal was here, if we could stay, but were waiting on a response.

im not very hopeful honestly. What a way to end 2020. No idea what we will do. Ive been in this situation before where i had to find immediate housing, and pulled it off, but knowing i can figure it out doesn’t make it feel any less shitty. 

Not really looking for sympathy, or “shouldn’t have violated the lease, dumbass” 

just venting really.  Not really sure if my relationship is going to make it through more stress this year. GF tends to use me as her scapegoat and she hs already made some pretty low blow toxic comments about it already. 

This has been a tough year. I feel like its taking years of my life. 

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You're lucky you have us johnny 
    That sucks man. Honestly, fuck the landlords. 

Don't you still have your place? Can you guys move there temporarily? Or is it too small? 
    Its too small for the kids to stay there really. 

And honestly its kind of a shitty apartment. I keep it because the rent is so cheap and i can keep the dogs there most of the time. And its nice to have a place to go by myself sometimes lol. 

They might work with us. I think they mostly wanted us to admit to it. 

They sent us a text last week thag said “just as a reminder, pets are not allowed” 

and since then I haven’t had the dogs here since then, but the letter said because “we didn’t deny it” that we broke the terms of the lease. But the working in the text they sent us didn’t imply that we were supposed to respond. They said it was a reminder lol. 

Hopefully we can work with them and let us get to spring or something. Finding a place and moving 3 days  before Christmas in the middle of a pandemic feels like it will be disastrous. 

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Not allowing dogs is so archaic 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Honestly i wonder if they are really trying to evict you. It'd be dumb af to evict someone during covid. Its probably hard to find new renters right now
    Yeah its weird. They have been pretty reasonable with us before, so maybe they want to move someone in and are just trying to get us out as easily as they can. 

Pretty sure we will be okay. Its just added stress on top of everything going. 
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2020

And honestly its kind of a shitty apartment. I keep it because the rent is so cheap and i can keep the dogs there most of the time. And its nice to have a place to go by myself sometimes lol. 

They sent us a text last week thag said “just as a reminder, pets are not allowed” 

and since then I haven’t had the dogs here since then, but the letter said because “we didn’t deny it” that we broke the terms of the lease. But the working in the text they sent us didn’t imply that we were supposed to respond. They said it was a reminder lol. 

Hopefully we can work with them and let us get to spring or something. Finding a place and moving 3 days  before Christmas in the middle of a pandemic feels like it will be disastrous. 

I don’t know what the eviction process is like in the state you live in but here the eviction process here can take like 2+ months. So you should look into that.

Unfortunately, yeah you shouldn’t have had the dogs there. However evicting you 3 days before Christmas is unreasonable if you guys always paid your rent and shit.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.

I don’t know what the eviction process is like in the state you live in but here the eviction process here can take like 2+ months. So you should look into that.

Unfortunately, yeah you shouldn’t have had the dogs there. However evicting you 3 days before Christmas is unreasonable if you guys always paid your rent and shit.
    Yeah. I only had her over there on nights when my GF had to work third shift and i had to stay overnight with the kids. Shouldn't have, but we didn’t know what else to do. I guess we should have cleared it with them. Thats where our major mistake was. 

But yeah. We pay rent 2 weeks early every month. 

This was just the first step. Its a letter asking us to leave. To legally get us to will take longer. Especially with courts being closed over Christmas/new years.

Is what it is. Gotta problem solve now. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Don’t wait till the end date. Find a bigger better place and bounce ASAP. Family needs have changed anyway. Between you, the dogs, her, the kids, and constant lockdown/homeschooling/working from home it’s time to find a new spot with more room to stretch. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah, thats what I'm working on right now. 

The market sucks right now though 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    What’s the zip and what’s the budget? Also how many people total?
    Pass the god damn butter.
    When you move out Johnny.... leave the place clean and tidy and immaculate....except put a huge steaming pile of dog shit in the middle of the entryway 
    Or if the dog wont shit on demand just lay a cable yourself on the floor as you walk out for the final time