Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Nobody even wears masks here. Even in the stores where it’s “mandatory”
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah, id say about 95 out of 100 people do here. Most places are enforcing them, but lately iv seen more people get away with it. 

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I went to Home Depot yesterday and they have a sign that says they are mandatory and I forgot mine but they had some. The worker said they wouldn’t have done anything lol 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Usually everyone wears them at the grocery stores here but Lowes and Home Depot don't really enforce that shit. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    I wanna learn guitar. Im’ma cop me a guitar.

@MetalCoresades Recommend me some good electrics in the $500-$1000 range. Something versatile that sounds nice both distorted and clean.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited November 2020
    All my guitars are in the $300-500 ish range. But you cant go wrong with PRS guitars. The SE line are their cheaper guitars, and they're still amazing instruments. I own two PRS SE guitars and love them both. Plan on buying more PRS someday. 

If you want to push $1000, PRS still, but Gibson Les Pauls are great. Epiphone > Gibson in general, but the Les Pauls are great instruments. I like LTD too. 

Id get one with passive humbucker pickups. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    My work sent an email saying that nobody is going back to the office until AT LEAST April. It'll prolly get pushed back again, and I have absolutely no problem with that. 

I've been home since March. Can't believe how long it's been.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I live in a small-ish, isolated town. In the beginning we hardly had any positive cases and no deaths. So the governor allowed us to open things up at a faster pace than Denver.

Unfortunately these redneck fucks i live around got cocky and stopped wearing masks and shit. Surprise surprise, our cases spiked and now we have to go back to the safer at home shit. Bars shut down again, schools are going back to online only, etc. What a fucking nightmare 
    Everything is open here lmao
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Todd never even put a mask on

I wear them at work and to stores if I go out. 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    43 guests, wat?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited November 2020
    Been practicing my Metal scream. For no reason really. Jus to learn it. Never looked up any tutorials but the mechanics are the same as singing so it’s been pretty natural and isn’t hurting at all. Only thing sore has been my jaw muscles actually. It’s incredibly therapeutic tho. Only heavy music I really listen to anymore is Bring Me The Horizon so I been screaming along to their records. Went along to the entire new album today. It’s a great diaphragm exercise either way. Takes crazy breath control.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I wonder if todd light is in jail. Haven’t  heard from him in a minute. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you mean. I posted earlier today. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Been practicing my Metal scream. For no reason really. Jus to learn it. Never looked up any tutorials but the mechanics are the same as singing so it’s been pretty natural and isn’t hurting at all. Only thing sore has been my jaw muscles actually. It’s incredibly therapeutic tho. Only heavy music I really listen to anymore is Bring Me The Horizon so I been screaming along to their records. Went along to the entire new album today. It’s a great diaphragm exercise either way. Takes crazy breath control.
    Ive been struggling to scream lately. Idk whats going on with me, but Ive been unable to track my vocals for the new EPs and it sucks. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I just keep spending money and I want to kill myself. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I cracked open the attic to my project house this week. There was rot in the ceiling of one of the rooms, so we cut it out. Opened up an 8x4 hole. Previously, the only access to the attic was an access panel that was about 2x2, which no adult I know could fit through. So the attic was mostly a mystery. It’s huge up there. The peak measured 12 ft. You could easily put another living room up there. Problem is that there are four support beams holding up the lionshare of the roof. Of the four, two of them have completely collapsed and a third is nailed into wood that’s been heavily damaged in a fire. Small leaks have been dripping into the ceiling for god knows how long that need repair as well. We cut out the rotten floor in the access room yesterday and I’m fixing that today. Then we have to basically build a floor in the attic in order to be able to fix all the holes before the roofers can get to work. This is all kinda fun though. It’s fascinating to be opening up all these walls and floors that have been closed up for almost 125 years. When we cut through the floors, the wood still smells good.

Last week, I removed a bunch of old plaster off a fireplace that had been covered and capped off. Inside the old chimney, I found some ancient packs of cigarettes, some beauty products, and three bottles of mixed pharmaceuticals. The pill bottles were dated 1964. My wife and I dug into the history of the pills and most of them are a primitive amphetamine and some of the rest are pregnancy detection pills. I’ve done research into the ownership of the house, but can’t find records online that date prior to 1976, when the house would’ve already been 80 years old. 

I’m about to start an Instagram blog about the process