Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My Crab clipped me while cleaning the tank. Insane that a 1 inch 1 gram lil
    creature can break skin like this lmfao. Shit hurt like a bitch. All I can do is respect him. 🤣

I'd take that crab to the backyard and blow his fucking brains out
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Holy fuck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    My brother is a pretty good bass player. Hes in a hardcore band, which i dont really care for because the lead singer kind of sucks. Anyways their new band pic was making me LOL hard today for some reason. 

Band photos are usually as funny as the band takes itself seriously

What do they sound like?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @SATAN how is that house coming along? Did you go ahead and buy it?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Band photos are usually as funny as the band takes itself seriously

What do they sound like?
    https://www.facebook.com/210077235838392/posts/1584861798359922/?vh=e

This is a link to their latest post on facebook. They are on spotify. Im not sure if they had a lead singer change from the first album to second, but it sounds different. Its probably the production though lol. 

Iv actually talked to my brother about if he was interested in playing different types of stuff. Hes good on a bass, but im not sure if hes able to really showcase his skills playing breakdowns lol.
    Yeah we closed on it 2 weeks ago. I’ve been cleaning it out and tearing out the rot. I have to rent a roll away dumpster next week to get all the old appliances and I will be getting a new roof put on it prolly just after Krimbus. New windows, new siding and HVAC to follow. I sold my prior house for $180k and bought this one for $65k, so I have some money to play with. I’m doing the plumbing and sheet rock myself, with help from my dad and my best friend. It should be ready to move in to around June. It’s a process
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    What's sheet rock? Is that the internal plaster board wall lining ?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Halloween is the best. Five years since my second tool show and last year was amazing. 
    Thanks Rex and also go fuck yourself. 
    Don’t threaten me with a good time
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2020
    Gnomez said:
    What's sheet rock? Is that the internal plaster board wall lining ?
    Yes and it's a bitch to transport. It's cheap freight, needs to be tarped because it can't get wet, and is so flimsy you can't strap it tight or you'll break it.
    I might jus do it as a 5-6 track EP since it's a venture outside of my regular sound, but I really wanna do a Rock infused project. Not like Nu Metal, and not as abrasive as current "Metal rappers" like SCARLXRD (Who I don't like.) Idk it's hard to describe but I hear it in my head and it would mainly reflect in the style of production. Still wit a focus on infectious catchy hooks. I need to find the right type of producer for it tho.
    Also, definitely copping a drumset again asap. I have enough room to put it in the corner of the studio if I stick to an electric kit instead of acoustic. Gonna invest and get a NICE set tho cause I want it to be a one time purchase and not have to upgrade. And electric is way more expensive but the itch is too strong lmao I was a drummer before anything and that never left me.

People were calling him “The Cockroach” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Im back to working from home. They had a meeting last week with some reps that were traveling around the state and all took their masks off once they sat down. 

So i packed up my stuff and said i was WFH this week. 

Its weird. Im not being constantly bugged by my employees to help with tech stuff, so I'm actually  more productive. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Why do we have 14 guests?

not sure if bots or just cunts
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Back to working from home this week. 

I haven’t recruiting approval yet, but my GF works at the hospital here and she said that they are so full with patients they dont currently have anywhere to put more covid patients. They are on every level of a 9 floor hospital. They also have 300 patients admitted at our other major hospital. 

I haven’t gotten approval for it yet, so we will see how it goes lol. Basically going to tell them i am able to work from home, so i don think there should be a major issue. But that between people not wearing masks and the current situation at the hospitals im going to ride it put here on a week to week basis lol. 

I dont think its too reasonable of a request, but idk that i care. Im starting a new job in 2 months if covid doesn’t mess things up lol. 

If it were just me, id probably work from the office, but my family prefers  that if i can, i should work from home. Hopefully they dont see it as an unreasonable request. Things are worse now than they ever have been. 
    Forgot corona was still a thing 
    Its as bad as its ever been, according to the nurses/doctors i know personally. 

My GF’s hospital as at full capacity. They have patients on every floor, and don't have enough PPE still for everyone. 

We dont have the high number of deaths yet, but the hospitals getting seeing more and more patients by the day is not a good sign. 
    I created mutiny lol. 

Everyone is now sending e-mails saying they are going to work from home lolol. 

Quite frankly my office should have just okayed it for everyone a long time ago. They been irresponsible as fuck.