Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I love finding old shit like that. We did up a house a few years ago and found old newspapers under the carpet. Not old old.. but still cool to find papers from 30+ years ago. What's your IG page?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Man the health care system is fucked if people dont start being more cautious. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    SATAN said:
    I cracked open the attic to my project house this week. There was rot in the ceiling of one of the rooms, so we cut it out. Opened up an 8x4 hole. Previously, the only access to the attic was an access panel that was about 2x2, which no adult I know could fit through. So the attic was mostly a mystery. It’s huge up there. The peak measured 12 ft. You could easily put another living room up there. Problem is that there are four support beams holding up the lionshare of the roof. Of the four, two of them have completely collapsed and a third is nailed into wood that’s been heavily damaged in a fire. Small leaks have been dripping into the ceiling for god knows how long that need repair as well. We cut out the rotten floor in the access room yesterday and I’m fixing that today. Then we have to basically build a floor in the attic in order to be able to fix all the holes before the roofers can get to work. This is all kinda fun though. It’s fascinating to be opening up all these walls and floors that have been closed up for almost 125 years. When we cut through the floors, the wood still smells good.

Last week, I removed a bunch of old plaster off a fireplace that had been covered and capped off. Inside the old chimney, I found some ancient packs of cigarettes, some beauty products, and three bottles of mixed pharmaceuticals. The pill bottles were dated 1964. My wife and I dug into the history of the pills and most of them are a primitive amphetamine and some of the rest are pregnancy detection pills. I’ve done research into the ownership of the house, but can’t find records online that date prior to 1976, when the house would’ve already been 80 years old. 

I’m about to start an Instagram blog about the process

I’d watch the YouTube series 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    The house has large groundhogs living under the kitchen and a colony of honey bees in the wall of one of the rooms. Removing them will be interesting. I’m joining a local bee keeper group and buying the suit, smoker, etc. to do it myself. I also pulled out some sheet rock from one of the ceilings last week and had a live bat fall out and land on my chest. Sad I didn’t have the camera running for that
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Literally record that shit I'm interested lol. If you need more sheet rock I'm your guy, seems p&s has me hauling that exclusively lately
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Anyone remember the “ new page game” we had on here way back when? Didn’t we get points and shit?
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Shit had a leaderboard and everything. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Granted it’s a weak draft overall, but wit the 4th overall pick, the Bulls jus picked a mf who is a bench player and averages 9 PPG. He wasn’t even a STARTER IN COLLEGE.

The jokes write themselves at this point.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Happy International Men's Day, Kings. Dont let the grind get ya down. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Alien weaponry gig tonight.... !!!!! 
    Flag me all you like bitches 
    I'll be in the pitttttttt!!!!

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    You dont want none of these problems old man
    AC/DC’s new album outsold Future and Lil Uzi Vert’s collab album in first week sales. They were the top 2 albums.

That’s bizarre to me on 2 fronts. A: Future and Uzi are 2 of the biggest rappers in the world so that should have been a guaranteed #1. B: I’m jus more flabbergasted that AC/DC is even still selling like that lmao. They’re like 80 and they been making the exact same album over and over again for like 40 years now. I ain’t even hear the new album and I know EXACTLY what it sounds like. 🤣🤣
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Anyone ever try this? My store was the only one in Des Moines that got it. 

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Looks like shit
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Should have just got my ten dollar bottle 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    AC/DC’s new album outsold Future and Lil Uzi Vert’s collab album in first week sales. They were the top 2 albums.

That’s bizarre to me on 2 fronts. A: Future and Uzi are 2 of the biggest rappers in the world so that should have been a guaranteed #1. B: I’m jus more flabbergasted that AC/DC is even still selling like that lmao. They’re like 80 and they been making the exact same album over and over again for like 40 years now. I ain’t even hear the new album and I know EXACTLY what it sounds like. 🤣🤣
    Old white people still buy music while younger people just stream

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited November 2020
    Yeah I don't know anyone who would buy a future album but I do know a couple people who would buy an AC/DC album. And I know more people who listen to future than AC/DC.