Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't you have an Australian Shepherd? At least you don't have to worry about breed restrictions. 90% of landlords would never rent to me cuz of my dog.
    Yeah, were at least in the clear there. Honestly, looking at rentals, almost everywhere takes dogs now. 

Im currently talking to a lender. It was a referral from a good friend so hes trying to get the ball moving asap for us. 
    Yeah there's only a handful of apartment complexes around here that don't have breed restrictions but I dont wanna live in an apt. My dog is around 100lbs and he needs a lot of room. When I was looking for houses to rent, a lot of the owners said they didn't care about the breed but they couldn't rent to me cuz of liability issues or insurance or something. Like if my dog fucked someone up, it could come back to them since it would happen on their property. 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    They told us as ling as the dog never came over that they would recind the notice. 

So i am just going to figure out a way to keep the pup not at the property until we get approved for a loan and then bounce.
    Find one of those doggy daycare/boarding facilities nearby. There's a fucking ton of them around here. They're pretty fucking expensive tho. I took my dog to a boarding place a year or two ago when I went to Baltimore to catch some Yankees games and they charged me like $45 a night. 
    Yeah, because i have an apartment where i work from home, she wont need to be crated during the day, so i can crate her at night and let her roam all day. Thankfully. 

My dad is my roommate as most of you knew lmao. But he really likes both of them and enjoys taking care of them, and he works until 2 am and can let her out.  
    But yeah, a kennel one or two days a week is something im going to consider. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Get that house boi 
    Don't you have an Australian Shepherd? At least you don't have to worry about breed restrictions. 90% of landlords would never rent to me cuz of my dog.
    Yeah, were at least in the clear there. Honestly, looking at rentals, almost everywhere takes dogs now. 

Im currently talking to a lender. It was a referral from a good friend so hes trying to get the ball moving asap for us. 
    Yeah there's only a handful of apartment complexes around here that don't have breed restrictions but I dont wanna live in an apt. My dog is around 100lbs and he needs a lot of room. When I was looking for houses to rent, a lot of the owners said they didn't care about the breed but they couldn't rent to me cuz of liability issues or insurance or something. Like if my dog fucked someone up, it could come back to them since it would happen on their property. 
    They are 100% correct, if a dog bites someone it comes down on the property insurance, but you can get renters now and most of the time that will cover liability. 
    I don't really have to worry about that. My dog looks like he would really fuck someone up but he's the nicest dog. He would only hurt someone if they came after me.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Gnomez said:
    Fuck your rent is cheap. I have paid off my mortgage but if I was renting (in the area I live which is quite popular and sought after) it would cost $600+ PER WEEK in rent 
    And average income is also significantly more in your area as well I'm guessing. It's just a balancing act
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    My neighbor has two huge pits or something and they are aggressive as fuck. All guy has is chicken wire and they could easily jump it. Kicker is dude puts up fences for a living :|
    My old neighbors had a boxer (not very big) and she couldn't be outside as the same time as my dog or else that would try to kill each other through the fence. My dog is friendly with other dogs too unless they start some shit and she would just come to the fence and growl and shit while my dog was in my backyard chilling. So after that, it was on sight with them. My dog would have fucking killed that dog if there wasn't a fence between them.
    Im considering  going to my doctor to get the animal approved as an emotional support victim. Then they cant evict legally I believe and we could still bring the dog over lmao
    Mostly because fuck these bitch ass landlords
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited November 2020
    Im considering  going to my doctor to get the animal approved as an emotional support victim. Then they cant evict legally I believe and we could still bring the dog over lmao
    Thats what my gf has to do. Shes getting an "emotional support dog"
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    A good friend of mine is the maintenance supervisor for an apartment complex, snd he’s required to live on the property. 

So he had to do that as well lol
    Lol my dog is an emotional support dog. Anyone can go get the certification for it. It's stupid easy. 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I had to get one lol