Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    He’s a fag hopefully Andrea left his sorry ass. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Letting internet shit get to you like that is the lamest fucking thing ever oh my god lol

I had no clue some people took it that seriously.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    george had a lot of legit issues in his life. some of them definitely included mental issues. 

hes probably homeless and holding a sign at this point. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    =))))))) u irate
    Never forget. 
    I must have lol’d the wrong post because before that me and George were straight. I mean I was 17 in Iowa and he was in New Jersey playing in a band. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Oh I've had this forum affect me IRL too, my gf was mortified when I told her about a lot of it. Man, not a good time in the moment but then I realize a lot of weird shit happened because of this place so it's funny as hell to me now. 

The whole contacting Todd's mom story is so fucked but god damn if it doesn't crack me the hell up. God George was weird lol
    this place was wild in the glory days
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Fuck =)))))

still laugh at the fact the first time i met todds mom was at a bar where the woman were basically in their underwear. 

What was that place called in denver? 
    Tilted Kilt? 
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    she working @ tilted kilt?
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    FLAT said:
    Yeah Erik and George can still kill themselves for that. 
    All I did was message your grandma and tell her you were using vulgar language on the internet lmao. Idk what George did but I didn’t even insult her directly.
    You weren't here for that? Lmaoo shit was so funny. Todd and George were going back and forth and Todd said he'd fuck George's wife or something so George messaged Todd's mom on Facebook and said "hey girl are you a chicken farmer because you sure know how to raise a cock" =)) =))))) 
    Fuck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    SATAN said:
    Letting internet shit get to you like that is the lamest fucking thing ever oh my god lol

I had no clue some people took it that seriously.
    A couple of months ago, I mentioned to my wife the time George was trying to contact Todd’s mom to illustrate why it’s good to keep internet people at arms reach sometimes. She said something along the lines of “Why didn’t you ever tell me about this stuff?” cuz I’ve almost never mentioned this forum to her. I rattled off some of the drama that’s happened here and she was dying. When you boil it all down, there’s been some hilarious irl drama that’s resulted from this forum
    Multiple relationships, breakups, people fucking each other over. And a child. 
    We just need an IRL MU fight and we can call it a day