Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why is it such a stereotype that MC lives a depressed life? I mean yeah he has fits of depression and shit. But I recall Myself, Satan and a couple of other users talking about depressive episodes that still happen. Everyone views MC's life as depressive because he doesn't enjoy what most of us do (pot, drinks, etc.). Guy seems pretty happy playing video games, reading comics and just doing what he does. Yeah, he doesn't value pussy like the rest of this forum does, but so what? Doesn't mean he's depressed and most of the time he seems fine living the life he is living. Missing out on shit is on him, not on us. Eventually, he may realize what he's missing and become the biggest man whore ever....or can continue ignoring woman for more video game hours. Either way, if he doesn't think like that, I don't think it takes credibility away from his views/opinions on shit. Just sayin. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    1. Dude says he depressed a lot
    2. Don't lump me in with everyone, 0 what the kid does/likes
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2_hearted said:
    1. Dude says he depressed a lot

That's why I said he seems happy MOST of the time because he does. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    2_hearted said:
    Inb4mcawesome/jizz
    too late faggot
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    You can kill yourself because I posted that before any reaction. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Time for hockey cause the Lions doing the same ole shit

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    I feel no need to get married. We've been together 6 years now and no problems or arguments for the last 4. What's the point in fucking up something that already works?
    Yeah that's pretty much how I feel. I dont really think anyone should be married, mostly because the whole concept is just retarded. Curious, do you and your gf file taxes jointly?
    edited October 2014
    Dime said:
    Why is it such a stereotype that MC lives a depressed life? I mean yeah he has fits of depression and shit. But I recall Myself, Satan and a couple of other users talking about depressive episodes that still happen. Everyone views MC's life as depressive because he doesn't enjoy what most of us do (pot, drinks, etc.). Guy seems pretty happy playing video games, reading comics and just doing what he does. Yeah, he doesn't value pussy like the rest of this forum does, but so what? Doesn't mean he's depressed and most of the time he seems fine living the life he is living. Missing out on shit is on him, not on us. Eventually, he may realize what he's missing and become the biggest man whore ever....or can continue ignoring woman for more video game hours. Either way, if he doesn't think like that, I don't think it takes credibility away from his views/opinions on shit. Just sayin. 
    Mc not being into drugs/drinking/women is not the reason why he is depressed. I am good at recognizing someone who might actually put a bullet in his skull and MC has pretty good odds of going through with it. He's not there yet, but he'll get there. Normally I'd try and talk the dude off the ledge, but at the moment I am tired of dealing with closed minded ignorant people. Since I don't know him, what do I care if he kills himself? Oh and if he does end up doing it sometime soon, it's going to be more related to his mental issues stemming from his religious upbringing, and not because of drugs/drinking/women. I personally find this funny because I hate religion so much.
    my god you sound like a Reddit fag
    my god you sound like a Reddit fag
    maybe I should sign up then. at least until you finally KY here.
    I'll be sure to stream it on Twitch when I do so you can watch. 
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Had a fucking shitty weekend.
    inb4lists
    I'll be sure to stream it on Twitch when I do so you can watch. 
    I hope you don't have a shitty funeral. You should talk to someone about that shit now, so you dont have a boring "amazing grace" type funeral. I want my death party to be like this

Skeeter_P said:
    Nice
    were you saying 'nice' to FF having a shitty weekend, or MC streaming his suicide on Twitch? I gave you a like either way, but was wondering which one you were commenting on.
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers