Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Inb4 Wake goes Tim Lambesis for the insurance policy
    :)) =)) I would have done it years ago if I was going to.... Frankly I don't need the money that bad. My investments have paid off and money really only becomes a concern for me if my wife wants to divorce me and take half. Then I might have to kill the bitch :|
    still she dies in something like a surgery?

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Somebody needs to keep me find the vine of the little kid yelling "all y'all niggas on my dick. HOP OFF" I think somebody posted it here once. Shit had me dying and I can't find it
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    At least he's honest.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Still scum.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Scum

When you've actually lived life a little, then you might have room to talk.

After being married to my wife for over a decade, I just come to realize that humans really aren't wired for being married to a single person. People get tired of other peoples shit and people fall out of love. It isn't necessarily my fault, and it isn't necessarily the fault of my wife either. Im not sure at what point in my marriage I got to the really not giving a fuck point, but I am convinced it's almost impossible to avoid that in any relationship

Do I like my wife? Yeah. Do I love her? Most of the time. Do I want to see her die or divorce me? Nah not really I guess. If she did leave me or die would I kill myself because of the pain of losing her? Nah. I'd move on. I'd have lots of bitches on my dick being single with millions.
    Scum

When you've actually lived life a little, then you might have room to talk.

Fuck off. Because I've never been married I can't call you out on being a pretentious selfish asshat? You're scum. I'd never say I'd "give 0" for somebody I, supposedly, care about dying because you'd get money. Money means nothing. Fuck you. 

Scum

After being married to my wife for over a decade, I just come to realize that humans really aren't wired for being married to a single person. People get tired of other peoples shit and people fall out of love. It isn't necessarily my fault, and it isn't necessarily the fault of my wife either. Im not sure at what point in my marriage I got to the really not giving a fuck point, but I am convinced it's almost impossible to avoid that in any relationship

Do I like my wife? Yeah. Do I love her? Most of the time. Do I want to see her die or divorce me? Nah not really I guess. If she did leave me or die would I kill myself because of the pain of losing her? Nah. I'd move on. I'd have lots of bitches on my dick being single with millions.
    If you've fallen out of love, then you're together with the wrong person. That's the way I see it. And even if you don't feel the same way about your significant other, that's a horrible way to look at somebody. "Meh, who cares if she - my wife, the mother of my children - died? I have millions and can get any bitch I want now". Scum. 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If that's really how it is..why the fuck are you still with her? See, this is why I think most people shouldn't get married. Shit like this
    imageimage
    If that's really how it is..why the fuck are you still with her? See, this is why I think most people shouldn't get married. Shit like this
    That's exactly what I just said. People shouldn't get married.
    just because you picked the wrong person to marry, doesn't mean all people shouldn't get married. 
    edited October 2014

Fuck off. Because I've never been married I can't call you out on being a pretentious selfish asshat? You're scum. I'd never say I'd "give 0" for somebody I, supposedly, care about dying because you'd get money. Money means nothing. Fuck you. 

Your holier then thou slash 'I should kill myself' attitude has quickly made you about twice as annoying then Erik. You are literally the most naive person on this site, and the most irritating part about that is everyone on here has given you numerous methods for waking up and experiencing life but you're just too stupid to listen. I have no doubts you'll probably kill yourself one day. 0 fucks, can't come soon enough.  
    Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    I'm hurt
    2_hearted said:
    Hopefully you die and she gets the money
    Yeah there is a good chance of that too. I ride a motorcycle and do other risky things while living my life. Sometimes I reflect and think "Jesus fucking Christ - How am I still alive with all that risky shit?"  But you know what? It's been fun, and I'd much rather die doing something that brings my life pleasure, then spend a life time in misery playing it safe like MC. Oh and the good thing about me dieing before my wife? My life insurance policy is much higher then hers. Not because I value my life more, but just because that's how the plans at my work are offered. It's all based on X times the amount of my annual pay and the direct employee gets a higher multiplication factor.
    you seem bitter
    edited October 2014
    If you've fallen out of love, then you're together with the wrong person. That's the way I see it. And even if you don't feel the same way about your significant other, that's a horrible way to look at somebody. "Meh, who cares if she - my wife, the mother of my children - died? I have millions and can get any bitch I want now". Scum. 
    I never said I fell out of love with her. In fact above I said I did love her most of the time... Difficult time reading? What you don't understand in your idealistic "I put pussy on a pedestal" world, is how actual relationships work. Your fairytale world of how relationships are has no basis in reality. I'd be willing to bet you 10,000 dollars that if you ever do get married (HA) that your marriage will not last a decade.

I mean the bottom line is when you are with someone as long as I am, you don't have that strong fairytale passion love for the person anymore. I was being crass before, and if my wife did die like Rex hoped she would, then yeah I'd be sad. But you know what? It wouldnt be the end of my life. I'd get over losing here, and my life would just take a new turn. that's all I was saying.

stop being such a bitch. it's a message forum where probably less then 50% of all comments is actually based in reality.