Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    nah. its dope. not the best ever but it was on sale.
    I love winning with women
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    2_hearted said:
    And here we see the beluga in its natural habitat. 
    Bianca sent you a pic??
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I just realized gnomez cant see the pic in any form on his nzwireless phone

I just realized thats why he didnt triple post nut earlier

this is hilarious
    I love winning with women
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    It took a long time to get the picture on my screen as we only have dial-up here 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    2_hearted said:
    Don't forget the post above that. 
    I wasnt even awake faggot. But here, have a flag
    2_hearted said:
    The story behind this :!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Was literally talking about this story and watching the video with my suitemates last night. It disturbed me when I saw the video last year, and still disturbs me now.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Page doesn't want to load for me. What is it?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    edited October 2014
    2_hearted said:
    The story behind this :!!

todd got his first  nudes 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM

People at a hotel in LA were complaining about the water coming out of the faucets was black. So the hotel checked their water tanks and found Elisa Lam dead in the water tanks on the roof. This video was found in the security cams which depicts her behavior right before her death. Its very bizarre. 
    And these are the fucking water tanks, which means she would have had to climb up to the roof, gotten a ladder, climbed the ladder, and had a tool to open them, and fall in to have drowned. 

I think I remember hearing about this last year.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    she looks like she was tripping 
    There are too many loose ends with this story...

Initially it looks like either she is on drugs, she has a mental illness, and/or she is being chased by somebody.

The autopsy took forever to be released. And when they released it, they said there were no drugs in her system, and blamed bi-polar disorder and depression. That type of behavior doesn't stem from bi-polar nor depression, at least not in me or any of my friends with depression and/or bi-polar disorder. 

So then it looks like she was maybe chased and attacked by someone. But that doesn't explain why the elevator suddenly malfunctions while she's trying to escape, and then suddenly starts working again immediately after she leaves. That's the disturbing part in my mind. That gives slight paranormal tendencies... And note, I do not believe in ghosts or the paranormal, but it does fascinate me. I have a strong interest. I WANT ghosts to be real, but I just don't believe they exist. Doesn't help that the hotel has a history of murders and suicides to add to the whole paranormal theory as well. 

Then there is the matter of how the fuck did she get into the damn water tank? She would of had to have went up flights of stairs, found a ladder, carried a ladder, climbed the ladder, had a tool to open the water tank, opened the water tank, and then fell in to have drowned accidentally - like they claim. Judging by the video, she didn't look coordinated enough to do that. I doubt if she was on drugs she could have managed that. That makes me think foul play. 
    Depends what she was supposedly on. If she was on shrooms or acid or something nah. But if she was on like PCP thats a different story. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There are too many loose ends with this story...

Initially it looks like either she is on drugs, she has a mental illness, and/or she is being chased by somebody.

The autopsy took forever to be released. And when they released it, they said there were no drugs in her system, and blamed bi-polar disorder and depression. That type of behavior doesn't stem from bi-polar nor depression, at least not in me or any of my friends with depression and/or bi-polar disorder. 

So then it looks like she was maybe chased and attacked by someone. But that doesn't explain why the elevator suddenly malfunctions while she's trying to escape, and then suddenly starts working again immediately after she leaves. That's the disturbing part in my mind. That gives slight paranormal tendencies... And note, I do not believe in ghosts or the paranormal, but it does fascinate me. I have a strong interest. I WANT ghosts to be real, but I just don't believe they exist. Doesn't help that the hotel has a history of murders and suicides to add to the whole paranormal theory as well. 

Then there is the matter of how the fuck did she get into the damn water tank? She would of had to have went up flights of stairs, found a ladder, carried a ladder, climbed the ladder, had a tool to open the water tank, opened the water tank, and then fell in to have drowned accidentally - like they claim. Judging by the video, she didn't look coordinated enough to do that. I doubt if she was on drugs she could have managed that. That makes me think foul play. 
    to add to the last paragraph.... The door to the roof was locked and has an alarm system on it. So basically she got onto the roof through a locked door, without setting off an alarm, and gets herself in some water tank that requires special tools.

And I agree it looks like she is on drugs around 1:57 but she had no drugs in her system. Shits weird.

This hotel is also a place where many people have committed suicide, there was two notorious serial killers that lived and killed their victims there, and it has direct ties the the Black Dahlia as from what I read Elizabeth Short was staying in this hotel.
    I'm going with she was possessed
    Some drugs don't shoe up on your system. Lsd and  psilocybin only show up in like spinal taps I believe.  Sounds like an inside job to me. 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Depends what she was supposedly on. If she was on shrooms or acid or something nah. But if she was on like PCP thats a different story. 
    She was on nothing. No drugs or alcohol.