Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Ill admit that I truly enjoy hearing about them when someone is relating it to a song they wrote or project theyre writing for, or when it inspires a physical piece of art. dreams are excellent to draw inspiration from because theyre so personal and soaked in feels. so when its used constructively, I dig it.

but yeah, someone telling me how dope it was riding pegasus through a cloud does me jack shit.
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    If they can tell it in under 1 min then I'll listen after that I'm just nodding and laughing politely
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I thought we had a Dreams thread 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Normally I don't share but it was so weird to me I had to
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Gnomez said:
    I thought we had a Dreams thread 
    it died long ago
    mrAPE said:
    Normally I don't share but it was so weird to me I had to
    fuck you
    Luckily on the internet I can skip shit idgaf about
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ToddSmack said:
    We still on that? 4 years since I was into Metal but Hip Hop/RnB is still a "phase". Aight. Like I said, if anything, Metal was the phase, not the other way around. 
    You went from metal to scene music to hipster hop to rnb. 
    The "scene" music was still Metal and while listening to the "scene" bands I was also still listening to Death, Black, Thrash, etc. And as far as "Hip Hop to RnB", they basically coexist imo, and I've always loved RnB. And you act as if I dropped Hip Hop. Hip Hop is still my foundation and I know more Hip Hop than RnB. Only thing that changed is the music that I personally write/perform. Cause yes in that case I went from Hip Hop to RnB. Artists change and evolve, deal wit it. Has nothing to do wit any "phase". And as soft as The Pilot was and wit how much singing it had incorporated into it, looking back, that transition into full blown RnB always seemed imminent.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited August 2014
    SATAN said:
    There's nothing wrong with going to different genres of music, sometimes genres get worn out after a while.. It's more so how Erik just immediately incorporates himself into the scene le a bandwagon img faggot would do.. The dressing like them , the lingo etc.. Bandwagoning faggotry 
    2 more things: 1) He doesn't bother with the history or nuance of anything. He buys into the mall version of everything. Then he kinda mocks purists. Like how makes it a point to diss people like Wu-Tang and Eminem while he's a jockstrap for Drake 2) How he immediately rejects the bandwagon he was just on. When I came here, he was all up on the Odd Future dick and was dissing metal/metalheads. Now he's on the sissy hip pop dick and makes fun of Odd Future

I knew this douche back in college named Brandon that bandwagoned really bad. Every step of the way, you could see him just trying on different uniforms to see what would get him girls. But his dick just got dryer and dryer. Then he decided he was a Trance DJ (just after being a punk drummer for a semester) and ended up bedding down a cross eyed girl...and that was it. He chilled out after that and spun records until he got his IT degree and got married and got a job. 

Maybe that will happen for Erik. He's such an obviously miserable person and it shows in how he treats people here. Hopefully he can find his own cross eyed girl and get his dick wet so he'll stfu and chill out.

inb4absurdlyangryretort

Lol I'm miserable? I'm having the time of my life, and I'll say it again, 2014 has been the best year of my life. I just treat y'all like shit, especially you, cause most of y'all are pieces of shit. That and y'all won't stay the fuck off my dick so I simply fire back. Everyone irl knows I'm the most chill motherfucker in the room and I mind my fucking business.

And I love how Drake is the only artist you ever use on me as if he's my #1 and all I listen to. Matter fact if I had to make a list, he don't even come in til #5 or #6. I don't buy into the "mall version" of jack shit. If anything I have a really hipster taste, just without the attitude. I bring up my favorite Rapper and most people say "Who?". But again, this is another case of you talking shit like you know my life, all while being fucking clueless. I mock purists and heads of any genre, because just like you and Nola, they're stuck up faggots that ruin the entire fucking music scene. The fact that Metal is primarily filled wit those exact same purists is the main driving force that pushed me away from the shit. Literally, my descent away from Metal started wit my hatred for the scene and fanbase.

And I was "just on" the OF bandwagon? Are we forgetting I got the fucking tattoo nearly 4 years ago and I was seriously stanning them when I was 15 and I'm now going on 19? They're middle school music for middle schoolers and I liked em when I was an angry middle schooler. People grow up, get the fuck over it. Since then, my favorite artist has been The Weeknd for going on 4 years now. And I'd go as far as to say that he's my favorite artist of all time cause I've never had a favorite last that long and make such an impact on me musically. But yea I been trendhopping, let's go wit that. It's so much easier to hate, after all.
    Ayo I just came back to say this one thing doe
    And isn't hipster hop the current flavor of the week with all the kiddies?
    Lmao you just don't quit. On life you need your fuckin jaw stolen.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    pieces of shit. the lot of you.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    Great coke>addy

can't believe I said it