Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    just had the most awkward conversation with an ex bandmate ever =))
    :!!
    Haven't talked with this kid in like... 3 years. A guitarist I used to be in a band with said he was starting a new band, and wanted our old bass player to play for him. From what I recalled, our old bass player doesn't really like him anymore. Basically the guitarist is one of those controlling power-trip types, and kicked both the bassist and other rhythm players out of "his" band. After I left the band. 

Anyways, so he asks me for her number. I didn't give him her number, because I didn't know if she wanted me to give it to him, but I told him I'd ask around if I new any bass players looking for a band. Then he said he wanted me to sing for his band. I told him it would be hard for me to help out, since I'm in Nashville for half the year, but if he wanted to send me tracks or whatever, go for it.... Then he went on about how his guitar playing has improved so much since I left the band. And told me a story about a falling out he had with some girl. And then the story of the falling out with our other old guitarist. And then how he has anger issues, but he's working on it, and then that he wants to "take over the world with his music". All the while speaking kind awkwardly, with lots of "mans" and "y'knows" throughout. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Fuck =))

There’s a strong correlation between this band’s name and the type of people who listen to their MC Escher butt rock. Hopefully it will be 10,000 more days before they release another album.

Rush is the soundtrack to being a fucking dork =))
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    DrDimebag said:
    Offered a ticket/photo pass for uproar tomorrow, idk if I'ma go, though. 
    Well, is there anyone you actually want to see? 
    I had nothing to do so I went, got some cool pictures.

Seether are literally the only band that I actually enjoyed, buckcherry, pop evil etc were all fucking awful. 

inb4lists
    Fuck =))

BRIGHT EYES/DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE

Yeah, dudes. We get it. A girl broke up with you.

I was gonna say Bright Eyes were dope, but then I realized that I was actually thinking of Brand New.

Also, people actually still give half a fuck about DCFC? lol
    inb4lists
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I didn't even realize they were still a thing

and Brand New sucks, too
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Nah. The God And The Devil Rage Inside Me is a tight album
    Nah. The God And The Devil Rage Inside Me is a tight album
    This 
    inb4lists
    Everything I ever heard from them bored me to tears
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    DrDimebag said:

Seether are literally the only band that I actually enjoyed, buckcherry, pop evil etc were all fucking awful. 

Seether \m/ seen em twice. Put on a pretty good live show. Although I really wish Broken would just disappear lol
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Holy shit, my friend just got caught with over $10,000 in counterfeit cash. Cops took him away a month ago and nobody knew why until they wrote an article about it a few days later.
    DrDimebag said:
    DrDimebag said:

Seether \m/ seen em twice. Put on a pretty good live show. Although I really wish Broken would just disappear lol

Seriously, haha. This was my 3rd time seeing Seether, their audio recordings don't even begin to do them justice.

I really, really hate Country Song, though. 
    inb4lists
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    the seether setlist needs more old stuff like driven under.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2014
    Damn bitches are thots. Was drunk as fuck last night, still am. Prolly drank more hard liquor in volume than I ever have before. Anyways this female was on my boy's arm all night, they cakin it hard, makin out, etc. My other guy puts on some PartyNextDoor and I get all the way into it, start straight up singing my ass off. Soon as I do her attention completely shifts to me. Starts feeling on my arms and shit like "Ooh I like him. Your voice is beautiful." I immediately removed myself from that situation as bad as she was, that's not just some random nigga, I ain't gonna steal his girl. But then he gets heated at her and they left shortly after. These bitches don't give a fuck, they'll get at another motherfucker right in front of their man. =))
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    DrDimebag said:
    DrDimebag said:

Seriously, haha. This was my 3rd time seeing Seether, their audio recordings don't even begin to do them justice.

I really, really hate Country Song, though. 
    Agreed dude. They sound so great live. Yeah the set list could use some work. I can't stand Broken. Country song doesn't annoy me as much because I have only seen it once. Out of the two times I have seen them one was pre-Better Left to Fray album.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Your voice has the power to make girls gushy gushy wet wet Erik
    Use that power wisely 
    Your friend should've just let her make her rounds. She's obv not girlfriend material
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    But I'm not that type. I'll steal a bitch if she goin like that but not from my guys. She was ridiculously fucked up tho. Drank as much as me at about half my weight.