Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    just found out one of my friends writes for Cvlt Nation now. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    There is briefe again =))
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    We still on that? 4 years since I was into Metal but Hip Hop/RnB is still a "phase". Aight. Like I said, if anything, Metal was the phase, not the other way around. 
    You went from metal to scene music to hipster hop to rnb. 
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    There's nothing wrong with going to different genres of music, sometimes genres get worn out after a while.. It's more so how Erik just immediately incorporates himself into the scene le a bandwagon img faggot would do.. The dressing like them , the lingo etc.. Bandwagoning faggotry 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    edited August 2014
    =)) =)) =)) =)) =)

im An expert at the sneak snap 
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Snoop Dogg as a white guy named Todd

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    There's nothing wrong with going to different genres of music, sometimes genres get worn out after a while.. It's more so how Erik just immediately incorporates himself into the scene le a bandwagon img faggot would do.. The dressing like them , the lingo etc.. Bandwagoning faggotry 
    2 more things: 1) He doesn't bother with the history or nuance of anything. He buys into the mall version of everything. Then he kinda mocks purists. Like how makes it a point to diss people like Wu-Tang and Eminem while he's a jockstrap for Drake 2) How he immediately rejects the bandwagon he was just on. When I came here, he was all up on the Odd Future dick and was dissing metal/metalheads. Now he's on the sissy hip pop dick and makes fun of Odd Future

I knew this douche back in college named Brandon that bandwagoned really bad. Every step of the way, you could see him just trying on different uniforms to see what would get him girls. But his dick just got dryer and dryer. Then he decided he was a Trance DJ (just after being a punk drummer for a semester) and ended up bedding down a cross eyed girl...and that was it. He chilled out after that and spun records until he got his IT degree and got married and got a job. 

Maybe that will happen for Erik. He's such an obviously miserable person and it shows in how he treats people here. Hopefully he can find his own cross eyed girl and get his dick wet so he'll stfu and chill out.

inb4absurdlyangryretort
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    trance mixing gets you a cross eyed bitch.. :-?
    I love winning with women
    Yup

skinny blonde one
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2014
    Did he marry the cross eyed bitch and did they have little cross eyed kids and did they live happily ever after?
    SATAN said:

skinny blonde one
    dope enough
    Not sure. I only knew cuz he ended up rooming with a dude I grew up with. Don't care enough to look him up on fb
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Offered a ticket/photo pass for uproar tomorrow, idk if I'ma go, though. 
    Well, is there anyone you actually want to see? 
    It's ff so pry
    I picked hymm for the wretched, when the last grave is emptied, thy horror cosmic, novelty crosses, Dave goes to Hollywood, a vulgar picture, nocturnal, climatic degradation, and Warborn. If the set looks anything like that I'm going to that shit tour. 
    theyll pick your list and youll be furious you didnt throw seppuku in there.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Got home early from work and took a nap. What fucking drugs did I take. 

Beginning of dream in short form. 

-guys at work offered a job
    -at kings island doing construction
    -they offer me a spot to work
    -this part is a blur but after a while of a dust filled room I leave and come right back
    -work almost done they are painting
    -wtf
    -start to leave for the day
    -see money on a table by the door stand there trying to figure out whose it is. 

This is where it gets weird/awesome

Some heavy metal drum beat kicks in. I turn around and these big overblown action figure dudes with maces and bats that I called  called me out and started trying to attack me like a video game and it becomes a barrage of various video game type things popping up all around me trying to attack.  Trees were walking towards me shooting cannonball at me out of them but I could deflect them back at them as I jumped really high in the air. Music still going on and me about to make my escape thrashers hot on my heels I suddenly awake and I don't know where the fuck I am or what happened for about 5 minutes. I'm still confused. What the fuck dreams.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    It's just unhallowed, miasma, and nocturnal. Would have picked seppuku three times if I was picking from Everblack
    Fuck yes they are doing it for the mini tour \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/