Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Say Something Random (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

miss a days work, sit in a hot room with 1000 other people for absolutely no reason, they'll throw you in jail if you don't go, and pay you $5 for your day. Fuck jury duty.

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Has he ever been?

Pass the god damn butter.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

I highly doubt it. He made sure to inform Facebook that when he asked a girl out after much consideration that he was rejected but it was okay because he tried. 

lol he deleted the status because people were getting on his case =))

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

that dude is gonna end up like that Rodger fag that shot up those people last week

don't say that man I got to the same school as him. I think he joined a frat, so hopefully that does something for him

he just seems to have that awkwardness mixed with an inflated sense of self-importance like that other prick

I get where you're coming from. 

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies

I'm awkward but I think I'm shit. At least I manage to work my way into pants. 

image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

I don't get how that Rodgers kid couldn't get pussy. No homo but dude's a PMF. Get trashed and go to one college party, problem solved.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy

that dude was creepy. Thats why no girl wanted him. 

Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I don't get how that Rodgers kid couldn't get pussy. No homo but dude's a PMF. Get trashed and go to one college party, problem solved.

Dudes like that think that if they're not banging Kate Upton that the girl isn't up to their standard. I grew up with a dude like that. He was always after this girl we knew that went on to be a model, but he was this nobody with an odd personality. Since he was still attractive, he had girls throw themselves at him but he wasn't interested. Not bad looking girls either. It was just that he was so locked in on this small tier of bitches that if it wasn't up to his ridiculous standard, he wasn't interested. And since he was so awkward, those bitches weren't interested and he grew this anger towards women in general

I saw a documentary when I was studying psychology in college about perophilias. Perophilias are sexual disorders that lead to shit like beastiality. This one guy they followed was a college kid from northern Cali. He was rich and attractive, but he was a senior and still a virgin. They followed him at a party one of his friends set up with the intent to hook him up. He was walking up to girls, trying to talk to them with loud music going on and getting really angry with them when they couldn't hear him. Then he was telling these really bad jokes and would get super pissed when they didn't laugh enough. Girls he'd just met. So they would just wander off after a minute and eventually he was just sitting on a couch at the end of the night with nobody to talk to cuz all his boys were getting play. When I first saw the Rodger video, that's who I thought of

fuck swank coffee last Thursday for my 8am and I think I made myself addicted.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

His parents were rich too. All he had to do was throw some of their money around and bitches would have came flocking. 

Here's one for ya.... in around 1995 nine inch nails toured with Marilyn Manson and The Jim Rose Circus Sideshow as openers, which made for a pretty colorful backstage scene. Jim Rose was truly an impresario of insanity, and took it upon himself to locate willing participants for NSFW backstage antics. On one particularly memorable occasion, he got a willing female to be the recipient of Mr. Lifto's expert ability at ass-eating. (Mr. Lifto was the circus performer whose routine consisted of hoisting various heavy objects from his numerous piercings, culminating with a cinderblock hung from his nipples and a loaded suitcase from his... err... member.)

With about 40 people in the backstage corral, including all of the members of Pantera (and their legendary trouble-maker and bus driver, Tony Wiggins), Jim drew everyone's attention and launched into his spiel, describing the heights of pleasure that a woman could attain when her bung-hole was being serviced by a true artist of the tongue. The willing woman hiked up her little plaid school-girl skirt, removed her panties, and Mr. Lifto entered the room, and without saying a word, got down on his knees and began to operate from behind. Jim's narration continued throughout, and a chant of "Lift - O! Lift - O!" arose as Mr. Lifto made slurping noises and really appeared to be getting up in there...

...until he suddenly stopped... 

...and spluttered... 

...and began to gag and choke...

... and jumped to his feet and sprayed the crowd...

...with a mouthful of Hershey's chocolate syrup that he'd had in his mouth the whole time.

After about 500ms of shocked silence, the most deafening roar of disgust I've ever heard echoed through the back hallways of the enormo-dome.

Some guessed correctly that it was harmless chocolate syrup and laughed.

Some (like Pantera) would still have laughed even if it HAD been ass-juice.

But the majority of the guests in the front row of the circle of people watching with jaws hanging open, who were simply attendees at a big rock show who had somehow found their way backstage to "party with the band", and (hopefully) never thought the backstage scene was THIS debauched, ran for the doors in a panic of disgust. Many headed straight out and were never heard from again. 

A "bum's rush" if you will...

To those who left the back hallway slippery with vomit that night, I can only say, "It was only chocolate sauce, not... what you thought it was".

... and that is why you NEVER stand in the front row to get a good view of ANY "demonstration" that Jim Rose has organized.

One more from the Lifto files:

Lifto and Tony Wiggins, the above-mentioned bus driver for Pantera (and a true maniac) decided to hold an impromptu contest in the backstage area. Top honors would go to whoever could hoist the heaviest object hanging from their pierced male member.

Lifto provided from his stage hardware kit the mechanism by which any object could be attached and hung from a Prince Albert, and two heavy tables were arranged so that the contestant could stand with one foot on each table, leaving a large gap between in which to position the payload.

I stayed for a while, watching as they successfully hoisted an Anvil briefcase, a coffee maker, and other conveniently-sized objects. As these were really not much of a challenge for either of these maniacs, they searched for other, heavier objects, and that's about when I lost interest and went into the private dressing room for a moment in search of my weed stash.

A few minutes passed, I'm puffing away happily, and then I hear a massive roar of disgust erupt from next door. Moments later, Wiggins comes into the dressing room with his pants around his ankles, a big grin on his face, and blood droplets spattering on the floor.

"Let me get a hit of that, buddy... I just ripped my dick wide open tryin' to lift a freakin' chair!"

I passed him the joint and declined his offer to do a visual inspection of the damage...

... fortunately it turned out that his ring had bent open and separated, and the now-open ring had slipped free from it's mooring and done a bit of damage on the way out. Wiggins was well relieved to find that it was the ring that had suffered structural failure and not... well, you know.... him.