Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    mrAPE said:
    My mom lives in Port Royal just to the east of Hilton head can attest to that too. 
     So the only real danger is bumping into Jack Sparrow 
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,594 spicy boy
    Man there's a child abuse murder case going on by me that is just fucking disgusting. 

This mother starved her autistic kid to basically death. He then died from hypothermia because she was making him take ice baths and would leave him I'm there for 9 hours. 

Makes me sick. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,717 jayfacer
    Fucking heated. Literally 2 hours before as I already got off my train to the city.

This ain’t the first time I had a show postponed, but usually you know a week or 2 in advance at the LATEST. What’s fucked up is I was looking up the tour setlist last night on Setlist.FM, and it said he was in Saudi Arabia last night for a festival. I’m thinking “That has to be an error, how would he get back in time?” Sure enough, that’s exactly why it was postponed. As of like 6 hours ago, that mf was in Ireland. Why the FUCK would you schedule it like that. Completely fucking irresponsible. I’m pissed too because I took off work and missed the money and if I knew even a week in advance I would have worked and jus made the fucking money instead smh.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol idk why but I googled it and he has a show in Saudi Arabia tomorrow at some festival lmao
    edited December 2023
    FLAT said:
    Lol idk why but I googled it and he has a show in Saudi Arabia tomorrow at some festival lmao
    No that’s what I said in my post. It was last night not tomorrow. Saudi Arabia the 14th, Chicago the 15th. Less than 24 hours to perform a show overseas and travel to an entirely different continent. Absolutely braindead booking. Even across the US would have worked. Like Cali last night and Chicago tonight. Not all the way out in fucking Saudi Arabia.
    Ahh lol. I saw Kayne and friends were playing the last day. I thought he was a friend lol.
    M
    That makes it even funnier =))))
    FLAT said:
    Ahh lol. I saw Kayne and friends were playing the last day. I thought he was a friend lol.
    M
    Oh, well technically yes, cause Travis was Kanye’s prodigy and was signed to GOOD Music, but “& Friends” most likely means like Ty Dolla Sign and shit, cause he has an album coming out wit him shortly, and there’s a bunch of features on it.
    Shout out Sleep Token for the hardest performance of the year. Live all the way out in UK and made it on time and showed the fuck out.
    They were in Detroit before riot fest 
    Regardless. This faggot was in like Michigan or some shit before he decided to take a detour to Saudi fucking Arabia. Do your fucking job. It especially makes me sick coming at it from an artist perspective because if that were me, I would have put my life on the line making that show. Hometown sold out show at MJ’s house in United Center? Literally nothing else matters, even the birth of my own child. Fuck that faggot. Wanna snowboard smh.
    Hometown show =))))
    Nut up and don’t go to the show when he plays it 
    FLAT said:
    Hometown show =))))
    Joke is old. Was born and raised there and didn’t move out til I was like 10. For all intents and purposes it’s my hometown. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
    Thanks for reminding me you live in Wisconsin. I was saying it was even more hilarious the dude canceled a home town show. 
    FLAT said:
    Nut up and don’t go to the show when he plays it 
    I damn near feel like this no joke. Like I want to but at the same time fuck it. Shit made me sick. And that refund would fully cover Lolla 24 and then some. Bum shit smh.
    FLAT said:
    Thanks for reminding me you live in Wisconsin. I was saying it was even more hilarious the dude canceled a home town show. 
    He’s from Houston. 😐 It’s a home country show but not home town.
    Regardless. This faggot was in like Michigan or some shit before he decided to take a detour to Saudi fucking Arabia. Do your fucking job. It especially makes me sick coming at it from an artist perspective because if that were me, I would have put my life on the line making that show. Hometown sold out show at MJ’s house in United Center? Literally nothing else matters, even the birth of my own child. Fuck that faggot. Wanna snowboard smh.

The Saudi’s pay that “I’m going to take a literal shit on you” oil money. 
    You are not lying. WWE does the same thing smfh.
    FLAT said:
    He’s from Houston. 😐 It’s a home country show but not home town.
    It’s a no show.