Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    You are blind as the bat on your neck boi. 

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Do you even have YouTube TV or are you going off of what other mfs said. 😐
    Well idk what you’re looking at cause that shit looks nice on my OLED. It’s not perfectly HD but YouTube TV offers the 4K add-on and I’m pretty sure sports is the only thing it includes at the moment lmao so if you need it that HD then pay up boi.
    why would i pay up when the NFL doesn't broadcast in 4k. It would do absolutley nothing. 

Also i would never pay for youtube tv. I literally do a week free trial and just create a new account if i need to use it lol. Fuck paying for TV
    The NFL plus app has the best picture other than the Amazon broadcast, but they wont let you cast to the tv once the game starts lol
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I watch redzone through Kodi on my firestick. Free99

yeah i should really just set that up again.
    edited September 2023
    The censorship on FB makes me sick. Responded to this faggot who started wit me on the personal insults and I already tap dance wit anything I say on there so my response was along the lines of “Ironically YOU made yourself the victim by responding like a baby back pussy and getting defensive when I made a general statement and wasn’t even speaking directly to you.” 

BOOM removed for bullying and harassment. I don’t care that the comment is gone, (I won anyways. Faggot removed the entire post cause my comment got more likes than his garbage.) but I now have the permanent yellow mark on my account (Says “Profile has some issues.”) which opens the door for easier bans and restrictions. It used to be only racial shit and obviously can’t say like faggot or make threats and shit, now even “pussy” is enough to do it smfh. Garbage.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Well duh. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It’s almost like we have spent the last 15 years bullying each other here and have become desensitized to everything. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yeah I'm definitely desensitized. 

Unless it's Amanda talking shit. She has the ability to piss me the fuck off lmao
    mrAPE said:
    It’s almost like we have spent the last 15 years bullying each other here and have become desensitized to everything. 
    Naw it ain’t even a matter of us on MU specifically being hardened. Entire generation is jus baby shit soft and over sheltered. Da bad word hurt da fragile boy. Can’t wait til the real world destroys these faggots.
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I think being ginormous helps my case, even though I’m not a violent guy I think people assume I’ll try to throw hands if they try snitching but I have a terrible mouth lol I use the word faggot a fuck ton, I make a lot of racial humor. I don’t even really pay attention to it but I’ll always now when I’ve “crossed a line” because I’ll look up and if I’m talking to someone around my age or younger, especially if it’s someone that doesn’t know me, they’ll have a look like I just threatened to suicide bomb the place. That’s when I’ll be like “Oh I probably said faggot.”
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited September 2023
    Got fired today. Basically for the exact same shit I was previously written up for and I know for a fact it didn’t actually happen this time because I been keeping printed and signed reports of all my transactions ever since the first write up. They were without a doubt trying to get rid of me. Over it.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Got fired today. Basically for the exact same shit I was previously written up for and I know for a fact it didn’t actually happen this time because I been keeping printed and signed reports of all my transactions ever since the first write up. They were without a doubt trying to get rid of me. Over it.
    Sue them. You have proof of wrongful termination
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I’m calling OSHA on them at the least lmao. Let’s get greezy. There’s multiple literal violations on a daily fucking basis over there.
    I honestly wanna start drawing seriously and get into tattoos. It’s about the only thing away from music or game design that I could do for a living that I actually give a fuck about. And I look at the insane amount of money I throw at these mfs to GET tattoos….they make a pretty ass penny. Make their own schedule, are essentially self employed even if they’re paying for a chair at a shop, etc. All infinitely better than working dead end bullshit for worthless faggots that don’t give a fuck if you die tonight. The idea already been floating in my head but shit like this really hammers it home.