Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Bro almost committed that. 💯💯
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    edited October 2023
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,597 spicy boy
    damn we were so close
    Man. My daughter came down with a cold yesterday so we tested her this morning and she is covid positive. 

On fucking halloween smh. 

Really hits different when you see a little one tear up in disappointment. I don't really quite know how to describe how it feels to see it, but man i would literally do anything to get rid of it for her. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,793 jayfacer
    Awww ☹️ hope she feels better 
    thank you sir. 

she will be fine. Just a cough and congestion for her really. She was just really disappointed. 

My Daughter LOVES creating costumes and stuff. always have. And she's just getting to the age where she has friends in the neighborhood and stuff. So she's just really disappointed. 

Im going to go and get her favorite candies and were all going to watch a movie together tonight instead of trick or treating. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    You guys are still under the Covid spell eh?
    Nah not really. 

Like as far as school she can't go when she's sick. 

It really depends on who you talk to. When I go to school orchestra events there's always 1 or two kids with a mask. 

I always imagine their parents as hard-core radical democrats lol. 

But other than that things are pretty close to as normal as they will ever get. Like I told my boss Tuesday morning and he was like "at this point it's just basically a cold. If you aren't feeling g well go home. 

Basically how I feel about it too. 

Pretty much that. I see a few people here and there wearing masks. Most people aren’t and most places treat it like a common cold now. There’s very few places that never reverted in Chicago form when Covid was full fledged but I think that’s just laziness on their parts lol
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    SATAN said:
    You guys are still under the Covid spell eh?
    and you don’t believe Anthony fauci and science I see. 
    edited November 2023
    After visiting Iowa and witnessing people draw me maps for directions, I am kind of surprised you guys even know who that is. 
    Post edited by Rex_Capone420 on
    edited November 2023
    Cot damn. That sucks. 

I once got evicted from my first apartment in the first month I was living there. 

Sometimes things suck, but they turn around. 

Lmao
    The cool part about the blizzard canceling Halloween is that my town is doing it Saturday and my daughter can go now.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Already fired from the new place. 4 whole days. Over it. 
    Damn that blows. What reason did they give? 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,720 jayfacer
    Already fired from the new place. 4 whole days. Over it. 
    Damn that blows. What reason did they give? 
    Well first off, it was production, basically an assembly line, and it immediately made me want to blow my fucking brains out. It’s mindless and robotic and you do the exact same thing over and over and over again and minutes pass like hours. So I immediately knew there was no future whatsoever in it and I been looking and applying for shit literally every day like I was still unemployed. I was severely struggling to even come in on Monday and not outright quit on them, only reason I did was cause I ideally wanted to keep it til I landed something else, and would’ve immediately been out. So I’m not exactly gutted about being out of there, it’s jus that the timing yet again is horrible.

But they basically said I’m not fast enough and gave zero chances whatsoever. Mind you, they have told me since day 1 that speed is not a priority for Line 1 because Line 1 is strictly for new hires and it’s mainly to get used to the job and learn all the processes. But you fire me for speed anyways? And there wasn’t so much as a verbal or written warning, or even a fucking passing comment like “You need to start speeding up.” Jus straight to being called to the office, “You’re not fast enough, GTFO.”

I was flabbergasted, I never been fired that fast ANYWHERE. I barely been fired period and usually quit before it gets to that point but this is definitely brand new. This is the entire reason that most places consider you on a trial period for anywhere from 1-3 months, and then you’re either put on as a permanent hire at that point or let go. 4 fucking days is not big enough of a sample size whatsoever and of course nobody is going to be up to the speed of your mindless drones that somehow chose to live that miserable of an existence and stay there for the past 6 years doing the exact same thing every second of every day.

I worked enough that I got 40 hours worth coming in, but need to land something asap again and I hate the anxiety of that back against the wall feeling smh. 
    Line work is the absolute worst. You were gifted life. 
    I’m kind of the same boat. Just started a second job. Don’t do anything but work and sleep. Timing of losing the other job was awful with holidays and such coming up. Had to dip into my savings every day for the last month and a half while I just had the one part time which sucked dick. I was doing pretty well. I never wanted to go back to living paycheck to paycheck but it’s inching closer and of course I’m going to St. Louis tomorrow because I bought Metallica tickets when I still had money lol keep your head up though man. Shit gets better it always does just gotta keep grinding.