Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    im done giving these companies money. fixing to just get a tablet and a flip phone and tell people to call me again. Phones too distracting anyways
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Would be a way to get ticket stubs at venues lol
    Last two shows I’ve been to my phone has gotten me a stub lol. Being dead and being cracked. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I just buy budget phones outright and use metro. Galacy s20 FE still going strong
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Since I deal with the phones at work if these dumb mother fuckers take the screen protector off or the case and the phone gets broke I charge them for it. Normally I wouldn’t give a fuck but their incompetence makes more work for me so fuck em 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You’d hate me lo
    I didn’t even really drop my phone that hard. It was a light drop when I was mad at a fantasy game that I wound up winning. Huge cracks lol
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    FLAT said:
    You’d hate me lo
    Nah you'd hate him for taking it out of your check
    i had a screen protector on it. It landed with a little pebble in the corner and still shattered through it. 

but yeah. im done paying 130 a month for a phone lol. i can get something i can play pokemon go and check twitter on lmao.

also ky todd 

imagine still being on your parent phone plan at 30 years old
    oh it was eric. 

comment stays anyways
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

but yeah. im done paying 130 a month for a phone lol.
    Damn boi you’re in insurance and you letting them rip you off like that. Should be the other way around.

I could debate this all day, but insurance only feels like a scam until you actually need it. 

the phone insurance on the other hand is absolutely a scam. 

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    All insurance is a scam. You pay into the shit in case shit happens but you end up putting way more in other than rare cases than you would have saving the money. Fucking hate you scum bags. Something goes wrong and I have to supply every possible bit of info and may still get denied what is mine. And we have good insurance at my work. Fucking hate em all 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Yeah insurance is one of the biggest scams on earth. Very close with college loans. I’ve paid like $10,000 worth of car insurance and the one and only time I needed it they didn’t do shit 
    mrAPE said:
    All insurance is a scam. You pay into the shit in case shit happens but you end up putting way more in other than rare cases than you would have saving the money. Fucking hate you scum bags. Something goes wrong and I have to supply every possible bit of info and may still get denied what is mine. And we have good insurance at my work. Fucking hate em all 
    insurance isn't designed to cover your small losses. Its there exactly for that reason. to cover catastrophic losses. 

Now the health insurance, that is fucked. I don't deal with that at all. 
    Dime2 said:
    Yeah insurance is one of the biggest scams on earth. Very close with college loans. I’ve paid like $10,000 worth of car insurance and the one and only time I needed it they didn’t do shit 
    what exactly happened?

Did you have full coverage? was anyone injured?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited June 2023
    Nah, insurance is fake and gay

My mom got in a car accident, it was the other person's fault, and insurance refuses to cover her even though it was blatantly the other person's fault, and he agreed it was his fault in a police report, but because he speaks Spanish as his first language he "couldn't have confessed", and police reports aren't proof of fault, and they need dash cam footage. Nobody has dash cams here :| 

My girlfriend's parents are also fighting with their insurance company because their house got hit by an actual tornado, and they are refusing to pay for the damages to the house, and cover all the property that was destroyed. For the property, they literally told them "we've flown drones over by you and we can tell you never use some of the stuff that was damaged so we aren't covering it" - which is fucking creepy as well.  
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    what was your moms collision coverage?

you always pay a deductible. Even if its the other persons fault. Though if you have brodened collission you can have your insurance company go after them for fault. 

Again, michigan car laws are different than most states, but when it comes to repairing a full coverage car the only think you are responsible for is your deductible. 

The problem with insurance is that most of yall dont actually understand what coverage you have, and dont ask your agent any questions when it comes to what you need. 

People expect to just pay they insurance and then have their claim paid out, but its really on you yourself to ask the right questions to make sure you are insured correctly, especially post covid.