Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Are they only selling them as 2 day tickets? Cause I just want Friday show but they aren’t selling singles for 1 day ;-;
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Single day tickets go on sale in January.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Jay has enough money to buy us all tix. Don’t let him bullshit you. 

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Jay had bread back when Rex was slinging tacos so imagine the stacks now. 

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    jay comes from a long line of Caucasian bread stackers  
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    2 Day passes for Chicago copped. Copping a single day for Detroit in January. Single day tix go on sale January 20th yall. Also, they're not that pricey if you're not trying to do good seats lol I'm in the bleeds (center 300 for soldier) and it was $200 all together for 2 days of Metallica. Thats a steal. 
    nah thats too much for metallica from that far away. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    edited December 2022
    Man pussywhipped behavior makes me fucking sick. Very quick TL;DR background story, a while ago my boy started an MU style relationship wit a bitch from Texas that he had never met yet, and even from outta state she would constantly start childish petty bullshit wit him, accuse him of cheating 24/7, (Meaning she was sucking nonstop cock. Deflection is a bitch’s number 1 go-to.) etc., so he had cut it off.  And of course I was the one that always heard about it and tried to help as much as possible cause I know what it’s like dealing wit a crazy whore.

Fast forward to now and they ended up talkin again and as of like a week or 2 ago, she actually came out here this time and they finally met and actually fucked. So he was sposed to go to this NYE festival wit me, 2 day festival on the 30th and 31st, and is now saying he prolly won’t go cause his bitch won’t let him. It’s whatever because doing shows solo ain’t shit new to me but imagine, as a grown ass fucking man, lowering your self worth enough to actually say “My girl won’t let me.” wit full fucking confidence. Especially a week after you finally meet her when you already were shown for over a year prior to that exactly what kind of bitch she is. She over there in Texas eating dick as she pleases and now you can’t turn up wit the boys because “she won’t let you”. I wish I would remove my fucking balls like that.

It also definitely makes me feel a way too cause we been close for YEARS now and every time this bitch fucked your head up you would vent to me and I was always the one tryna give advice and get you in better spirits, then she comes back around and you’re instantly not “ALLOWED” to celebrate and bring in the new year wit your “brother”. It pisses me off too because this was something that was already set in stone anyways, for MONTHS now. And yea it’s a lot of hoes at shows, but it’s not like he was personally going wit any bitches. He was literally gonna be going wit jus me. And your bitch has a problem wit you spending time wit your male friends? That’s a worthless child that needs to be dropped. I would even tell him to jus invite the bitch wit us so she could be wit him if she wanna be insecure about bitches, but obviously she’s in fucking Texas. And you’re still gonna let her clamp the vice grip all the way down on your testicles from all the way across the map. Jus to inevitably get cheated on anyways. That shit is fucking pathetic. Don’t come to me next time she pulls some shit and when it ends cause it’s not if, it’s when. 
    I’d rather blow my fucking head off than ever have a bitch out here completely emasculating me like that. I’ll be fucking damned. I’m a grown ass man, I do what the fuck I want. That shit is fucking embarrassing dawg.
    nah thats too much for metallica from that far away. 
     It's literally not but okay 
    $200 for not the worst seats (soldier goes up to 400s) for 2 days and 2 unique sets is nothing for Metallica. I was literally expecting double that for that set up and that venue
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Yo Erik what part of Texas she from? 
    Dime2 said:
    $200 for not the worst seats (soldier goes up to 400s) for 2 days and 2 unique sets is nothing for Metallica. I was literally expecting double that for that set up and that venue
    Not at all trying to shit on your parade. I'm hype your hype. That's not what I mean. 

I just mean for me personally, if I pay that much, I want to be up close with being able to see them play their instruments. 

I get that Metallica is more of a show Than anything, and just being there is a fun and cool experience. Plus it will be loud af. 

It's just not really in my personal interest currently. 
    I feel that I think I was just expecting the double ticket to be so much more expensive even for bleeds so I'm just happy I get two special Metallica shows without breaking the bank lmao
    I had to miss MC's show tonight. Leaving for a business trip tomorrow and just had to much going on/spending time with the family before leaving for a week. 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Can't do the time don't do the crime.
    Dickhead copped pulled me over tonight at midnight for "running a stop sign" 

He came up and was like "licence and registration"
    Im like "what is this about?"
    "You blew a stop sign"
    "I did?"
    "Yes"
    Came back
    "Here's your ticket"
    "Wow, not even a warning?"
    "Nope, any questions"
    "Nope"

$164 fee with a ticket on my record, or $210 if I take a 4 hour class. 

Hope he dies violently
    Last sentence took me the fuck out lmao, not laughing at the situation itself, I’d be heated too.
    One thing I love about moving 45 minutes away from. Grand rapids is way less cops to worry about being bored. 

But then I've been reading about the Moscow Idaho murders and how they came in the sliding glass door, and I have a sliding glass door. 

Then I think about how fat the cops are. 

I really gotta get a gun and a bigger dog lol