Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Central air was the best purchase I ever made for my house. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    edited September 2022
    Yeah it was on my list of things I needed in a house when I was buying
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Xeno said:
    NOCAP said:
    Xeno said:
    Apparently suddenly getting dumped a month before your wedding isn't great for insomnia, 0/10 would not recommend 
    Don’t they have lot lizards in your field of work?
    They do but I'm not back on the road till next month lmao also every lot lizards I've ever seen I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. It'd be much smarter to tell dispatch that I want to spend some home time in Nevada once I'm on the road again 
    Pop a cover on your meat and close your eyes

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Nah I'd have a better nut with a bottle of lotion and pictures of Margaret thatcher
    So i live in a very small town, that is just north of a decent sized city called Muskegon. 

Essentially North muskegon is where all the doctors and lawyers live in this town lol. Anyways, hers a map to get an idea of how small. The Elementary, Jr high, and high school are all located in the same building. 

Im the little black area. Anyways, the cops in my town are so fucking fat and out of shape. I walked my daughter to school today, and it looked like the morning cop on duty was literally in pain just getting out of his truck and walking to the other side. 

All of them are like this though. Im no Mr universe, but im also not a police office. I legit feel like they would be of no help if someone broke into my home and i needed them, or if i really needed them for anything at all other than directing traffic. 

The police station is also 2 buildings from my house lol. But its so bad that im seriously considering going to the town hall meetings and bringing up the idea of having them go through some sort of fitness program. 

Its ridiculous. I am not even sure they even know how to use their gun.  
    Like its a good area. All the kids ride their bikes to school, and not one of them uses a lock. Were talking like 50-100 bikes just sitting on the side walk every day. It absoultly blows my mind with where im from. Everyone of those bikes would have been stolen in one day where i grew up lol. 
    That MOTHERFUCKER of a manager put truck abandonment on my record. For a local job, where I brought the truck back to where it's supposed to be. Thinks he blacklisted me, but the dumb cunt doesn't realize we had our last argument through text. I sent the company I'm applying to right now a full screenshot lmao
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My wrist has been KILLING me, whenever I play guitar lately. It feels like a pulled muscles. Makes practicing incredibly difficult
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Better start doing hard drugs
    Won’t help if it’s a pulled muscle, but I got one of the massage therapy guns and that thing puts in heavy duty work. Get yourself one. Your hands and forearms will thank you. It’s great for sore feet and legs after a weekend of hiking or long commutes. It’s great post work out. Great for sore muscles and stiff knots. Any soft tissues areas. 

11/10 can’t recommend strongly enough 

There are many like it but this one is mine. 
    Also, Big HR had some weird looking ergonomic mouse he said really helped out his wrist. If your doing long hours on computers it may also help. 
    Better start doing hard drugs
    The Faceless moment
    Those ergonomic mouses keep your wrist straight because there's like a handle to grip. They seem like they would help.
    Won’t help if it’s a pulled muscle, but I got one of the massage therapy guns and that thing puts in heavy duty work. Get yourself one. Your hands and forearms will thank you. It’s great for sore feet and legs after a weekend of hiking or long commutes. It’s great post work out. Great for sore muscles and stiff knots. Any soft tissues areas. 

Got one of those on sale on amazon and it's gr8, especially since it was down from $100 to $30
    Xeno said:

Got one of those on sale on amazon and it's gr8, especially since it was down from $100 to $30

Anyone not holding one already should cop.

Rex_Capone420 said:
    Those ergonomic mouses keep your wrist straight because there's like a handle to grip. They seem like they would help.
    Less forearm twist also. Wife just had her boss order one. Will report back. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My wrist has been KILLING me, whenever I play guitar lately. It feels like a pulled muscles. Makes practicing incredibly difficult
    Saw a orthopedic doctor today. Nothing serious, seems like a minor tendonitis. Doc just said to wear a brance and take pain meds and come back in 4-6 weeks
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    I really hope something/someone comes along and destroys ticket master soon. 
    Got shut down by my company's policy for today because I went 10 minutes past my hours of service last night to get to truck parking in the middle of bumfuck Virginia. Annoying as hell. Gonna stick with them for now but already sending out apps to local stuff back home to potentially switch at the beginning of the new year
    edited October 2022
    Times up. Company policy says park it on the highway. 

Idiots.