Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Omg I had the same fucking delays when I was there too.
    Wednesday 8.00am blood tests - sorry you can't eat this morning as we hope to take you into surgery. See no one except a nurse all day. 5pm comes around...sorry looks like it's tomorrow now. Dinner is coming shortly. 
    Thursday 8.00am.blood tests - repeat as above
    Friday 8.00am blood tests - repeat as above. Wife goes on the warpath....
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Dude, my roomie was such a 2 face mf. He was an older white guy who would be super nice to the nurses and wife. Always talking himself up, acting like an intellectual but as soon as they left all he did was swear, complain, be obnoxious, snores that shook the room, and that nasty cough. He'd talk shit about me and family to his wife and we were literally quiet as mouse. Didn't use the tv, he had the bathroom and sink on his side that we never used, kept my calls to nurses at a minimum, and my machines barely beeped. There was only 1 night where i was in excruciating pain where i had to call the nurses to give me pain meds cuz the pain was uncontrollable. The worst pain in my life and he fuckin said "quit whining" under his breath but i heard him. Guy left in a wheelchair all slouched and deflated acting like 4 days in the hospital was the hardest thing he had ever done. All he did was sleep, stuff his face, watch his iPad all while getting a ketamine treatment for pain in his thumb. 

My first roomie was obnoxious at first but he was hilarious and ended liking him after a day. Dude had the wildest life story I've ever heard. He was always high as a kite and having drama with his fam over the phone, pigging out, going out to smoke but he was a million times better than that jaded fuck.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    Fuck dude thats heartbreaking
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Wedding's off, packed my shit
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    WTF 
    What happened?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    @Xeno what????????????? What's going on bro?
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    Bro
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    We need some more context here
    edited September 2022
    My bad, I was sleeping and then driving. We had a near breakup a couple months ago where she was freaking out not knowing if she wants to get married but we talked it out and kept sort of circling back to it. Last night she was acting really weird, like fake cheerful before I left for work and then ignored my call before she went to bed. I worked through the night with an idea of what was going on, got her on the phone while I was heading back from NJ and she was heading into work. She said she isn't happy and doesn't think she'll be happy with me. I packed my shit into my car when I got back to the house and eventually fell asleep for a couple hours until she got home, said we need to call off the wedding. I didn't say a whole lot just sort of that I didn't disagree, grabbed the last of my stuff and left. So now I'm staying with family while we figure out cancelling the wedding/getting my other shit out of shared storage/reorienting whatever's happening with my life
    Sorry to hear my man. Take one day at a time. I hope you can work thru it. Being away from home and working all the time must be hard too
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,788 jayfacer
    That sucks man sorry to hear that 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Damn dude thats rough
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Sorry you had to go through that man >:D< 
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Better now than later. Go plow some on the road hoes, you can sort your feelings out some other time. 
    I would be looking to go OTR instead of local if freight wasn't crashing right now 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    How bad have they dropped? Great time for a road trip if you can still have it make financial sense, even if it doesn’t pay what it used to. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Yeah not a bad idea in a month or so. In the meantime gonna try and get my life resituated in rhodey
    Holy shit fuck my manager with that local doubles job. I just talked to him on the phone explaining what happened and that I wasn't going to be able to continue the job because I have no place to live in CT, and he started giving me shit about not giving them any notice. Like I had any notice. Get fucked