Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I might actually go vote for Jo 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thanks to tim i can't see who flagged the abuse any more, but whoever they are you can take my dick and suck it all the way from the back. 
    Umadbro 
    FLAT said:
    I might actually go vote for Jo 
    I’m 100% voting for Jo. It’s an easy decision for me though because NY goes to Biden no matter how I vote. I’ve never lived in a state where my vote mattered (wa, ca, ny) 
    I’m just tired of people telling me I can’t complain. You’re telling me I can’t complain about a government that’s obviously corrupt? I’m about to start complaining how blind you are. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I might vote for the Libertarian chick. 90% chance I'm just not gonna vote tho.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Id vote for andrew yang if i could pick who id want. 

That said, id vote for fucking catz over trump at tbis point. 

I hate the two party system but i gotta do what i gotta do to get trump out. 
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Forget her name, but there's a chick running third party that doesn't seem too bad. 
    FLAT said:
    I’m just tired of people telling me I can’t complain. You’re telling me I can’t complain about a government that’s obviously corrupt? I’m about to start complaining how blind you are. 
    See I disagree with people telling you that. If you vote for Jo then you have the right to complain no matter what way the election goes. “Trump/Biden are awful.... America would be so much better if my candidate had won”. The only people who can’t complain are those who don’t vote, and those who voted for whatever asshole wins the election. 
    And I’ll tell you to go fuck your self. Vote for a pedophile or a corrupt chick that stole bernies nomination(fuck him too)? I’ll pass. 
    And this time it’s a dementia patient against a pedophile. Even if this whole board when and voted for Jo it doesn’t fucking matter 😂
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner
    TRUMP 2020!!!! See y'all niggas at da polls!
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    Looking back, Biden may be the best one to be running against Trump as far as his overall chance of winning. He's like the most neutral of all the people that ran in the Dem primary. Yeah nobody is really excited for him but he doesn't carry the baggage that Hillary did. He's older than I'd ever care to have for a presidential candidate, but it's not a tough choice for me at all. To try to say that the candidates are equally as bad is just absurd. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Da_Knee said:
    TRUMP 2020!!!! See y'all niggas at da polls!
    Cant wait to see Trump lose so I can watch you cry Gary
    Looking back, Biden may be the best one to be running against Trump as far as his overall chance of winning. He's like the most neutral of all the people that ran in the Dem primary. Yeah nobody is really excited for him but he doesn't carry the baggage that Hillary did. He's older than I'd ever care to have for a presidential candidate, but it's not a tough choice for me at all. To try to say that the candidates are equally as bad is just absurd. 
    Jobe beat me to it...

I’ll just add a crazy fact not related to politics about Biden. I don’t know what the mean age is when a potus first takes office but it is likely around 58. The oldest president we’ve ever had at the start of his first term? Trump!! 70 years old when he took office! If Biden wins in Nov..... he will be 78 when he takes his oath. Think about that. If he wins and does two terms he will be 86 leaving office! Assuming he even lives that long. If Biden wins, I’d like to put money on him dying in office. 

Btw - in pretty certain Trump had a stroke and they are covering it up 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    So, when I said Biden doesn't have the baggage Hillary does, I'm talking about in the eyes of the voting public. Now granted I actually was fine with Hillary but that's a whole other can of worms to get into. 

Hillary was fucking hated. Biden, while not someone anybody is enthusiastic about, receives a far higher favorable rating in opinion polls compared to her and compared to Trump.

But yeah, even my 89 year old grandma says he's far too old, and I agree. I never wanted someone so old to become president, especially first term, but I honestly don't give a shit about it now. Trump is fucking awful and I want him gone. 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

Pass the god damn butter.
  • GazzaGazza Posts: 145 salt miner

Biden wrote the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act,

Biden sponsored and co-wrote the Anti-Drug Abuse Act

Biden advocated for increased use of civil asset forfeiture by law enforcement agencies.

He has voted for war every chance he gets. 

He wrote the laws for the war on drugs, criticized Reagan and Bush for not going hard enough on drug users, wrote the laws giving the police abusive power, wrote laws basically aimed at giving black people harsher prison sentencing, he did a rough draft of the patriot act. 

Half the political uproar going on in 2020 leads back to laws this clown wrote and he’s out there pretending like he’s the one to fix it 😂

He’s been opposed to capital punishment since June 2019, wtf kind of shit is that? A whole year. How long has he been campaigning?

That doesn’t even touch on him possibly being senile or the kid sniffing. 

He’s no better than Hillary. 
    I just developed a "man-crush" for you.
    Let's hook up!
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Let's make it a 3some