Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Ordered a phone off Amazon and it shipped through UPS. Expected delivery is today. Its fuckin 7pm and the shits still not here. UPS sucks dick.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Stop your bitching. I ordered a shirt from the USA on 1 May. It arrived today. You fucking generation Y want shit the moment you ask for it.
    I wanted to take my old phone to the store to get a new number for it and use it as a business phone. My current number has a Los Angeles area code and no one ever fuckin picks up for me around here. I didn't wanna take my SIM card out and not able to reach anyone all day so I had to wait for this asshole to come drop my new phone off at fuckin 8pm. 
    So suck my dick
    Fuckin faggots can't make me wear a fuckin mask
    This is fuckin AMERICA goddamnit
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    It’s been like that here but nobody really enforces it. Gets too hot and I take it off and no store employee has said shit and made me put it back on lmao.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I wanted to take my old phone to the store to get a new number for it and use it as a business phone. My current number has a Los Angeles area code and no one ever fuckin picks up for me around here. I didn't wanna take my SIM card out and not able to reach anyone all day so I had to wait for this asshole to come drop my new phone off at fuckin 8pm. 
    I also believe in separation of church and state. My company pays for my iPhone and I’ve been told it’s okay to use it for personal things and so “there’s no reason to pay for your own personal phone”. All my coworkers use their work phone for personal....

no thanks. Company has spyware on that shit. Don’t need them snooping on my business when I’m on after hours. Plus don’t need to take work calls after hours. It’s so nice keeping work and play separate. 

When I was in Beijing last year I came home two weeks later with a 1k cell phone bill. My boss thought we might have a hard time justifying that shit and I just told him it was 100% legit work use. I don’t use my work cell for personal ever. Got approved no problem 
    I'm not wearing a mask for some fake ass virus hasn't killed shit pussy ass bitch
    Kill someone I know then I'll wear a mask
    @JLRedWing13 fuck you

Come fight me pussy
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I also believe in separation of church and state. My company pays for my iPhone and I’ve been told it’s okay to use it for personal things and so “there’s no reason to pay for your own personal phone”. All my coworkers use their work phone for personal....

no thanks. Company has spyware on that shit. Don’t need them snooping on my business when I’m on after hours. Plus don’t need to take work calls after hours. It’s so nice keeping work and play separate. 

When I was in Beijing last year I came home two weeks later with a 1k cell phone bill. My boss thought we might have a hard time justifying that shit and I just told him it was 100% legit work use. I don’t use my work cell for personal ever. Got approved no problem 
    I just ignore work calls after hours. But we also dont have spyware. We have 11 people at my company and iv known the boss forever. 
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    @Jon_Taffer you're an angry little man arent you?

Or are you a sheila and you're just on the rags ?
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Wearing the masks everywhere is definitely annoying but I'm not camping out when I go get groceries lol wear it and go in and out and then just take the thing off in your car.