Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    Yeah except you spoke of it when there was already mountain of evidence supporting that claim that anyone on the internet could find and had been a Hollywood trend for over a decade. You're not a prophet dude lol 
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Taxes grind my gears. This tax year is was exceptionally awful. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I got fucked hard on taxes. I was looking to buy a house towards the end of the year but they just took like 30% of my down payment so that's prolly gonna have to wait until next year. The government can suck my dick from the back. Fuckin faggots.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Just dont pay them 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck I wish I had thought of that a couple hours ago
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Twitter was hacked today and so people like Kanye and Elon Musk were asking people to send money, except obviously it wasn’t actually them posting. But the thing is, it’s estimated that about a million dollars was sent out from people today in total.

Even if it was these actual people asking for money, these are millionaires and billionaires that absolutely don’t need it. And pathetic ass groupies blindly sent it out anyways.

People disgust me man.
    The accounts were saying they would return double. =))

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Fuck what a bunch of sheep
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah I got fucked hard on taxes. I was looking to buy a house towards the end of the year but they just took like 30% of my down payment so that's prolly gonna have to wait until next year. The government can suck my dick from the back. Fuckin faggots.
    Yeah my federal tax bill was underpaid this year by 16k. And I am literally withholding the max I can withhold. It’s weird... without making any changes I went from 3k refund last year to owing 16k this year. Shits weird AF 
  • ThatGuyArloThatGuyArlo Posts: 1,430 jayfacer
    SATAN said:
    Fuck what a bunch of sheep
    I usually hate scammers with a vengeance, but this is one I can prolly allow.
    I got drunk AF along with everyone else at a bachelor party friday, and i didnt put my shoes on at night. Wore my sandals around and i have like 30 mosquito bites on each foot lol. Driving me nuts. 
  • New_GaryNew_Gary Posts: 314 salt miner
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    Dime2 said:
    Mike Henry stepping down as Cleveland so a black actor can take the part. Several Simpsons actors doing the same for their non white characters. This is the lamest fucking shit I've ever heard of =)) we're literally devolving as a species. 
    Remember the slippery slope I spoke of long before all this shit? Enjoy
    Hey guys the boomer said a really fuckin predictable thing, let's all drop to our knees and worship the ground he walks upon
    Xeno said:
    Reborn said:
    Dime2 said:
    Mike Henry stepping down as Cleveland so a black actor can take the part. Several Simpsons actors doing the same for their non white characters. This is the lamest fucking shit I've ever heard of =)) we're literally devolving as a species. 
    Remember the slippery slope I spoke of long before all this shit? Enjoy
    Hey guys the boomer said a really fuckin predictable thing, let's all drop to our knees and worship the ground he walks upon
    Stfu Mr. 26 cents a mile
    This dude is out of the house prob. 14-21 days at a clip to the tunes of about maybe MAYBE 750-800 a week....BUAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! You'll find him in the pickle park. Bet you live on 22 looking for a "good buddy".

• Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    I got drunk AF along with everyone else at a bachelor party friday, and i didnt put my shoes on at night. Wore my sandals around and i have like 30 mosquito bites on each foot lol. Driving me nuts. 
     Did you wear a mask?
    Check it out....I'm not overnight...Holla
    Also Covid in NY is pretty much kapoot for now and I eat very healthy and also run 8 miles 4 times a week...BP is better than most..I don't travel 95 and also don't frequent truck stops AND the truck I'm taking today in brand new. 
    You don’t even have your own truck? 
    After all these years?
    How povern.  

I hope the last guy sharted on your shared seat. I hope when you pick your nose and go to wipe the booger off your finger under the seat you find a wet one from someone else already there. I hope the guy before you spilled a bit when he pissed in a bottle and it smells like the old cat lady’s house in there’s enough you crank the heat. I hope he sneezed in it and never used hand sanitizer. I hope he set all the preset stations to ones you don’t like. I hope you forget your favorite phone charger in the truck at the end of the day and it’s gone tomorrow when you come back. Hit a pot hole and spill your coffee cock sucker. 
    Tucks are sanitized...it's a day cab... only loser no life peeps own their own...I don't drink coffee..I charge phone at house sooo no charger in truck...I have my phone and USB for music...I have air freshener.....missing in a day cab must be some mid west shit...stop flirting with me