Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just ignore work calls after hours. But we also dont have spyware. We have 11 people at my company and iv known the boss forever. 
    Yeah If it didn’t have spyware id do that. To be fair they say the spyware is only for wiping phone remotely if it gets lost to protect company assets. I just dont want to risk it 
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The first house we went to today was windows, inside and out, and a driveway. Simple, right? Wrong. This guy adds on shit to do and I'm certain it's because he just wanted to follow me around his whole house and hit on me. Like a ridiculously uncomfortable amount. Mfs name was Pradeep. How do I know this? Well to try and get both of us tips, I awkwardly rolled with it. Put my number in his phone (this was early on). As time went on..it just got worse. After I was done with the windows, went outside and washed all like 25 screens and started putting them back in.."Let me take you to Outback. You could come here and we can watch movies too. Is Friday good for you?" Blah blah blech. Mf even tried to kiss me. 

So when he wanted the dividers put back into his windows, I told Derrick that he could go in and do em because I didn't want to break them trying to put em back in (the guy was standing right there at the time). I couldn't spend one more second there. Shit was wack and I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to drug, rape me, then ship me out for human trafficking 😅😶
    imageimage
    He gave just me 20 bucks. The house the previous day (married couple, has a 1 year old son, nice af) gave us each 50 bucks. Pradeep (that's his actual name btw) was probably some weirdo sex trafficker or some bs. He was 35 and getting divorced from his wife of 10 years..and also travels to a lot of countries. All information I don't give a fuck about lmao. But this mf even kissed my cheek while I was putting upstairs screens back in and took my hand because it had something on it. Like..no shit it has something on it. This isn't exactly a clean job. But my God I have no words for how uncomfortable this was. 
    imageimage
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    At least you got a tip
  • Dime2Dime2 Posts: 2,790 jayfacer
    If she stayed any longer she would have gotten another one 
    Dime2 said:
    If she stayed any longer she would have gotten another one 
    No thanks, he can keep that 
    imageimage
  • EpisodeMnHEpisodeMnH Posts: 4,715 jayfacer
    Man this over the top PC bullshit is really starting to make me sick. They’re now starting to clean house and make sure any black characters voiced by white voice actors are replaced by actual black voice actors. As a result, the white voice actor who has voiced Cleveland from Family Guy for 20 years is now leaving and they jus lost an iconic voice and essentially the whole character.

Are they going to do it vice versa now? Kratos is a Greek God voiced by a black man and it’s a perfect fit. Darth Vader is white and was voiced by a black man and it was a perfect fit. Do they both need to be replaced by white men now too?

They’re fictional characters man nobody gives a fuck. World was rioting about people getting murdered in cold blood not no fucking cartoon characters.

World is bowing down and bending over for Twitter cancel culture and it makes me sick to my fucking stomach.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    They pulled one of Community's best episodes (D&D) off of Netflix because it has Chang in black paint all over his body for like 10 seconds to be a dark elf. The show references the fact it's over the top, in bad taste, and that Chang is socially retarded. Now the episode is gone lmao
    Well i got drunk af out of nowhere tonight. I, apparently,aren't dealing with shit as well as I thought. My eyes burn and I'm laying here solo lol
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Xeno said:
    They pulled one of Community's best episodes (D&D) off of Netflix because it has Chang in black paint all over his body for like 10 seconds to be a dark elf. The show references the fact it's over the top, in bad taste, and that Chang is socially retarded. Now the episode is gone lmao
    I'm just about the finish season 6 this weekend after my first watch through of this show and its fucking genius. The first dnd episode is one of my favorite episodes of any show ever. What a dumb decision. 
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Man this over the top PC bullshit is really starting to make me sick. They’re now starting to clean house and make sure any black characters voiced by white voice actors are replaced by actual black voice actors. As a result, the white voice actor who has voiced Cleveland from Family Guy for 20 years is now leaving and they jus lost an iconic voice and essentially the whole character.

Are they going to do it vice versa now? Kratos is a Greek God voiced by a black man and it’s a perfect fit. Darth Vader is white and was voiced by a black man and it was a perfect fit. Do they both need to be replaced by white men now too?

They’re fictional characters man nobody gives a fuck. World was rioting about people getting murdered in cold blood not no fucking cartoon characters.

World is bowing down and bending over for Twitter cancel culture and it makes me sick to my fucking stomach.
    Many asian characters like Samurai Jack, and Shredder are voiced by black dudes too.

Its all dumb. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Well i got drunk af out of nowhere tonight. I, apparently,aren't dealing with shit as well as I thought. My eyes burn and I'm laying here solo lol
    It'll come and go in waves. Let yourself feel the dark shit when it does
    Well i was able to finally go into Chris's house this week. So after work one day I spent 2 hours in there pulling stuff out by myself. I guess I just didn't deal with that until last night. I'm gonna have to go back in there again but I'm not going to do that by myself next time
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I have a friend  who openly doesn’t vote. Over the last couple of years, iv changed my tune and believe its really important to vote, if not for president, at least for your local stuff, and house/senate members. 

So i get where he is coming from. I used to feel that way. But he also openly supports trump. Even changed his xbox avi to a trump 2020 thing. Its mostly a trolling thing i think because Trump has divided everyone in to a standpoint where you have to pick a side, either for or against. Hes made it almost impossible to be on a middle ground. So i think thats why my friend does it. He just thinks its fun. 

But Fuck it erks me. Its one thing if you actually read into trumps policies and what he wants to do and then decide to vote for him, thats your right, but to openly basically troll in support of him drives me fucking bonkers. 

The first time i voted for president it was for trump. I wanted something different. I was tricked and i fully admit it. It would still be hard for me to pick hillary, but at this point idgaf if biden has full on dementia to me. Ill vote for anyone to get trump out of office. 

Hes one of my best friends but the way hes handling all this is driving me crazy.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Not even because you voted for trump. Two party system is just embarrassing and it’s sad people think it’s good for us. And I know you don’t think that.