Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    thats the only thing keeping me going. Im not even looking for a job I love necessarily. I just need to make at least 15/hr plus benefits so I can have money saved up to move so I can expand my search to other states.

but so far ive exhausted a bunch of efforts that should have been surefire hits. many of the listings Im coming across Im qualified except for certain requirements, like "need minimum 2 yrs B2B sales" or "need minimum 2 years media sales" or "must have extensive coding knowledge." just shit that falls into the need experience to get experience catch 33.
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    My fucking laptop screen cracked off. FUCK
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited November 2016
    possibly thinking im gonna cut my hours at my current job, go apply for my food handlers permit again, and do 20-30 hours at taco bell or some shit to stack cash fast. if I knew places where I wouldnt get ticketed/arrested for it, Id absolutely live in my car for a few months and shower at my parents house or pay off my friends to let me use theirs =)))

I mean thats miserable as fuck but if I can save bucks Ill do it.
    suck some dicks
    its really not so bad, you know, once you get past the taste
    slap said:
    TRUMP said:
    gotta say doe Im like two more rejections away from packing my bags, guitar, and hopping on a one way greyhound for washington state or something.
    Bro dead ass you can rent a 2-3 bed room house in Washington for like $800 a month. Minimum wage is almost $10 an hour. The math is simple. I'm surveying my options but I am planning on moving up north at some point in my 20's. Lets move up to Olympia area, start a lil doom band and fuck vvitches
    im down to pool for 2-3 tiny home storage units
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    yeah the tiny home is the ultimate goal, but I'm planning on saving up a good amount before I do that because I'll need to buy the land and the containers and I wanna do that with cash. In the mean time I wouldn't mind renting a place for pretty cheap and living in a cool area of the country like Washington
    we'll see how hard the housing market crashes under president trump
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    It's gonna crash regardless of who's president lol
    Im eating Snickers for brunch because nobody in my family (including myself) has gone shopping in like a month, and we have no food in the house besides candy. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    slap said:
    TRUMP said:
    gotta say doe Im like two more rejections away from packing my bags, guitar, and hopping on a one way greyhound for washington state or something.
    Bro dead ass you can rent a 2-3 bed room house in Washington for like $800 a month. Minimum wage is almost $10 an hour. The math is simple. I'm surveying my options but I am planning on moving up north at some point in my 20's. Lets move up to Olympia area, start a lil doom band and fuck vvitches
    jesus fuck new england 

I'm whittling down victoria to move either midwest or west coast after school because of cost of living but she doesn't want to because of family
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Courtney was like that as well but lately she is thinking a whole new country in general would be nice 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Yeah Canada has been on my mind. Not because the election but because in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia they're offering people free land if they're moving there as long as you are active in the local economy or something. I'm down for 2 acres 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Thats a myth dawg. They ARE the place that was advertising for people to move there if Trump wins, but you still have to follow Canada immigration laws and they arent offering anything. It was just a clever marketing campaign by their department of tourism. 
    Once Trudeau leaves, I'd consider Canada. 
    Been spending a lot of money lately... 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    slap said:
    Yeah Canada has been on my mind. Not because the election but because in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia they're offering people free land if they're moving there as long as you are active in the local economy or something. I'm down for 2 acres 
    2 acres in Sunnyvale