Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I can't even imagine a scenario where someone would prefer addys over fish scale. Fish scale is better than almost everything
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    We got tomorrow and friday off. We get new years eve and day off too. 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I wish I could get hired somewhere new. always hoping. but ive been rejected from 20 positions so far.
    I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Nah. Moral of the story is "don't get caught" 
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:
    I can't even imagine a scenario where someone would prefer addys over fish scale. Fish scale is better than almost everything
    Basically it boils down to a couple things.

1: They're damn near the same high except Addy is cleaner and more focused rather than tweaky. And there's been times wit Addy where I was straight GEEKIN and chewin my gums but that was cause I took way too much.

I feel like Addy gives you everything coke does but in a less chaotic way. Energy? Check. But without any aggression and all the heavy geekin and clearly lookin like you on drugs. The only giveaway when I'm on addy is I'm told I talk fast as fuck but that's somethin I never noticed myself. Confidence boost? Check. But addy will make you go smooth talk the baddest chick in the room. Coke will have you tellin her you're the best thing that could ever happen to her. Addy even delivers a nearly identical body high on a high enough dose.

As far as focus, Addy is the undisputed winner. Coke makes you think of everything all at once. Addy makes you think of everything one by one and organized. The comedown. Again, Addy wins here. Addy tapers off and you jus feel drowsy and prolly knock out soon after. Coke comedowns are fuckin miserable.

Plus 6-8 hours >>>>>>>> 30 minutes. Yes you feel like a fuckin God on some fishscale but then it's over in a half hour and you left fiendin for more.

2: Price. Again, damn near the same high for 6+ hours for $5 a pop versus a $50 bag that will last you 3 maybe 4, that's jus common sense. This is the same tipping point for me wit acid vs. shrooms. You get a stronger, and in my opinion, simply better trip spendin $20 on 2 tabs vs. $50 for an 8th of shrooms.  I never had a "bad" trip on shrooms, but it's always a much darker overall vibe. For instance, my CEVs on acid are always either spacial or shit like kaleidoscope rainbow patterns. On one of my shroom trips, I saw (Closed eye) a giant centipede twisting and contorting in rhythm to the music and it's legs were ticking along wit the hi-hats of the song. When I opened my eyes, the shadows on the ceiling formed into black ghost like figures that were reaching out at me. I've never had any "dark/evil" visuals like that on acid. It never disturbed me and I still found it pretty dope, but I prefer the light hippy vibe of acid.

3: I fuckin hate coke nose. No I'm not a pussy and yes I can deal wit it, but again, a basically identical high WITHOUT all that, is obviously ideal. I have sinus issues as it is so the snorting nostril stays plugged up and runny for 2-3 days afterwards.

4: Addy is universal in it's use. I can pop an Addy and go straight to work on music for hours on end and lock in. I use it as a work drug 95% of the time and almost never pop it jus to get high and have fun.  I couldn't do that wit coke. Coke is 100% "O LEH DO IT" and I'll end up gettin up and turnin up to the song instead of workin on it. But on the other hand I popped an Addy for the concert I went to tonight and it was jus as enjoyable as poppin molly at a show. I was off the fuckin wall the whole time.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I've seen tool and gojira on addy. godlike.
    Damn near the same high?? =))))))))))) they aren't chemically similar at al. I think you're thinking about meth.

going by that post Erik hs never even done ground coke. 
    I don't even like doing coke anymore. It makes me feel dirty. That said there is absolutely nothing this side of heroine that compares to very good cocaine. 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Are you snorting the Adderall or just taking it like a pill. 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Episode said:
    SATAN said:

Plus 6-8 hours >>>>>>>>  concert I went to tonight and it was jus as enjoyable as poppin molly at a show. I was off the fuckin wall the whole time.
    confirmed Schwag addy 
    mrAPE said:
    It's doesn't give you any benefit to snort it really. The receptors in your nose actually don't ingest all of the drug when you snort it. 
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:
    SATAN said:

1: They're damn near the same high except Addy is cleaner and more focused rather than tweaky. And there's been times wit Addy where I was straight GEEKIN and chewin my gums but that was cause I took way too much.

I feel like Addy gives you everything coke does but in a less chaotic way. Energy? Check. But without any aggression and all the heavy geekin and clearly lookin like you on drugs. The only giveaway when I'm on addy is I'm told I talk fast as fuck but that's somethin I never noticed myself. Confidence boost? Check. But addy will make you go smooth talk the baddest chick in the room. Coke will have you tellin her you're the best thing that could ever happen to her. Addy even delivers a nearly identical body high on a high enough dose.

As far as focus, Addy is the undisputed winner. Coke makes you think of everything all at once. Addy makes you think of everything one by one and organized. The comedown. Again, Addy wins here. Addy tapers off and you jus feel drowsy and prolly knock out soon after. Coke comedowns are fuckin miserable.

Plus 6-8 hours >>>>>>>> 30 minutes. Yes you feel like a fuckin God on some fishscale but then it's over in a half hour and you left fiendin for more.

2: Price. Again, damn near the same high for 6+ hours for $5 a pop versus a $50 bag that will last you 3 maybe 4, that's jus common sense. This is the same tipping point for me wit acid vs. shrooms. You get a stronger, and in my opinion, simply better trip spendin $20 on 2 tabs vs. $50 for an 8th of shrooms.  I never had a "bad" trip on shrooms, but it's always a much darker overall vibe. For instance, my CEVs on acid are always either spacial or shit like kaleidoscope rainbow patterns. On one of my shroom trips, I saw (Closed eye) a giant centipede twisting and contorting in rhythm to the music and it's legs were ticking along wit the hi-hats of the song. When I opened my eyes, the shadows on the ceiling formed into black ghost like figures that were reaching out at me. I've never had any "dark/evil" visuals like that on acid. It never disturbed me and I still found it pretty dope, but I prefer the light hippy vibe of acid.

3: I fuckin hate coke nose. No I'm not a pussy and yes I can deal wit it, but again, a basically identical high WITHOUT all that, is obviously ideal. I have sinus issues as it is so the snorting nostril stays plugged up and runny for 2-3 days afterwards.

4: Addy is universal in it's use. I can pop an Addy and go straight to work on music for hours on end and lock in. I use it as a work drug 95% of the time and almost never pop it jus to get high and have fun.  I couldn't do that wit coke. Coke is 100% "O LEH DO IT" and I'll end up gettin up and turnin up to the song instead of workin on it. But on the other hand I popped an Addy for the concert I went to tonight and it was jus as enjoyable as poppin molly at a show. I was off the fuckin wall the whole time.
    1. If you're spending $50 a g, your coke is trash

2. Good coke doesn't really give you a that much of a speedy feeling. It actually makes you feel pretty relaxed. It also makes you feel like you can accomplish anything. Adderall is something I'd take if I wanted to do some paperwork. 

3. Good coke doesn't really clog your nose up too much. That's the cut sticking to the inside of your nostrils. 

You guys enjoy taking something I dreaded 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    mrAPE said:
    Like a pill. I never snort it fuck that lol.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    mrAPE said:

X CINCINNATI STRAIGHT EDGE X
    I love winning with women
    mrAPE said:
    Remember tho that you're prescribed and it works as intended. It won't get you high like it will for me who has no ADD/ADHD. My plug for it, who is prescribed, has the same reaction. "I have no clue why you like it so much bro."

It's funny cause this is actually how I found out my best friend has ADD lol. He doesn't seem like it at all so I never had a clue. But he's also an artist and I was tellin him how beneficial it is musically and that we should both pop one and have a writing/recording session on it. So he tells me to get em one cause he been wantin to try it anyways. So the day comes, and this is his first time ever takin it, he falls asleep sitting up an hour later while I'm recording my verse lmao. So I'm sittin there dumbfounded cause that's literally impossible for me. I'm lucky if I can fall asleep 12 hours later much less an hour right after takin it. So I asked him if he actually had ADD and he said yea and that's why he wanted to try it to see if it works for him.

But right there I saw how much of a polar opposite it is for people that need it and people who don't. Damn near like 2 completely different drugs.
    I know it's the opposite it is still so odd to me that people enjoy taking it. 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I like taking it when I have shit to do. Like moving. Taking adderall makes me less apprehensive about packing and unpacking shit
    Geek out at work for 9 hours lol. When I work 5-5 it's a must.