Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2016
    No they definitely exist. Bojack puts it's best, "It's amazing to me that people wake up every morning like, 'Yeah! Another day! let's do this!' How do they do it?" 
    image Photobucket
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    If life sucks you're doing it wrong. 
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Life is gay
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I have shit to do everyday that I enjoy doing. I have people around me that I'm happy to see. The things I don't want to do but still have to do, I know the reasons why I'm doing them. 

These are all choices. If you don't like where shit is going for you, choose a different path. It's not mystical, magic, or a matter of luck. It's determination.

My sister was molested when while she was a child by our uncle. By marriage. he's a piece of shit. She wasn't the only one. I wasn't born yet but other kids in the family were touched/molested by him. luckily every time he's up for parole, we spam the court with hundreds of letters against his parole written by a handful of people. My sister, while she was still alive was tortured. She for years couldn't trust men and became a lesbian because of it. she shouldn't go a week without dreaming about what happened to her. she lost her innocence way before any kid could comprehend. 

Please tell me how that was her choice, Jobe. Really. You might not understand mental illness but they doesn't mean it doesn't exist. 
    image Photobucket
    I understand MC's post are pretty bait, but things aren't that black and white 
    image Photobucket
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Right? Tell people who are raped, molested, tortured or have their lives or families stolen from them to just dust it off. Fuck right off with that shit. Obviously if you're just not making enough money or hate where you live, you can get a different job, make some effort to go back to school or move out. Yeah that kind of stuff is on you. But don't try to tell me everyone who has a problem is just in that situation because it's on them. That's an ignorant and narrow minded ass attitude to have. 
    edited October 2016
    Lo you guys misunderstood me. I didn't say you can undo everything bad in your life that ever happened, just that you have choice in how you react and deal with shit.
    Honestly even "just go back to school" or "just find a new job" isnt realistic all the time. Who has time for that shit? Sometimes there are no opportunities. 

Ive been at this music thing for years, trying to find bands and none stick. Ive been working in the music mecca of Chicago for about 6 months now, and havent even so much as gotten a callback for a shot at recording somebody. All Ive learned since graduating, is that sometimes people's dreams dont come true. And sometimes its irrational to keep hoping things will work out. 
    Or maybe you could focus and work harder at it. Drop the video games, the reviews, and all of the other distractions and really go after it 100%.
    Jobe, you literally said it's a choice. that's what you said. 
    image Photobucket
    Jobe said:
    Or maybe you could focus and work harder at it. Drop the video games, the reviews, and all of the other distractions and really go after it 100%.
    I dont sleep. I work more than you think
    I work with this old guy that doesn't understand how homophobic and repressed it sounds when he tells us he doesn't like gay guys because he pictures them sucking each other's dicks.
    image Photobucket
    And what I meant by that was that you can choose to do things that gives you purpose, not that you can dream up a magical life free from pain and hard times if you just believe hard enough. You guys are silly. Bad things happen. It sucks. I don't deny that at all. Some circumstances in life are beyond out control. 

You get the hand you're dealt, but how you play it is up to you. 
    edited October 2016
    Bojack said:
    "It's amazing to me that people wake up every morning like, 'Yeah! Another day! let's do this!' How do they do it?" 

image Photobucket
    edited October 2016
    You honestly think that if I woke up and said "I'm going to be happy today. and I'm going to do things that will lead me down that route." Automatically, weeks later I'll be fixed. You can't comprehend mental illness like somebody from flatland can't comprehend our world. Instead of blaming the other people, maybe just stop putting your foot in your mouth?
    image Photobucket
    Jobe said:
    I dont sleep. I work more than you think

You have 3 basic choices...

1) do shit the same and hope it works out eventually
    2) change some things 
    3) quit
    And I'm just talking about "depression" in general. Haven't touched on anything like BPD, a disorder that literally one out of ten sufferers off themselvsles. Try DP/DR. please. I've barely made it as far as I have without giving up. I have faith in myself and believe that I can climb out, but it's not as simple as "I want that, do it."
    image Photobucket