Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    Xenocide said:
    Close your damn door.
    Why don't they just go to her fucking room? 
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I hope they disinfect the couch
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    You have to assert your dominance or this is gonna keep happening. They aren't going to disinfect anything either. Dude is gonna probably wipe the tip off on the cushions too. You'll be lucky if they bother to flip the cushions over.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    It would be nice if she wouldnt fuck on/in the community spaces. She is the only one of the three of us who even has sex. So its not like we do it too. 

But whatever. I just don't want to hear it. Would be nice if she was more subtle about it. Like I've said before, its especially annoying when I'm on Skype and whoever I'm Skyping can hear it through my mic. 
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    If there's four of you and she's the only one having sex and it's in common areas, she probably gets off on that alone and jokes about it because she's clearly a fucking lioness in her mind. 
    image Photobucket
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I don't even know when my roommates girlfriend is over. He's always in his room am anyway and our walls are thick. 
    image Photobucket
    There's three of us. Me and my dude roommate are ugly losers who can't get chicks even if we tried, and my female roommate is kinda a slut, she always has dudes over. 

I dont really care outside of them being really loud. Its annoying. 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I saw them open for Clutch and Mastodon last year. Only time I've seen them. They're cool, I liked Hisingen Blues but I've heard almost none of their other material. 
    EDIT: At Chuck since I type slow and didn't quote. 

you saw MCs roommates fucking open for mastodon and clutch?
    I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy

Im sure that's old but that chick is still a cunt.
    I don't think it's very appropriate to try and center the attention on yourself and take a picture smiling from ear to ear at a place where over a million people were murdered. 

Im sure you can still feel the death in the air walking through that place. 
    She probably takes selfies at funerals 
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    her username is the icing on the cake tbh
    I love winning with women
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Champ said:
    iv heard Pearl Jam puts on a good show. There aren't any bands id wanna see that much, but i have always wanted to check it out for the experience. Too much money for that though unless i had a bunch of friends that wanted to go. 

in 1999/1998 (can't remember the exact date), I went out to the bars in downtown Seattle on a Thursday. At this time, bars typically weren't jumping like they are on weekends. Anyways we see a line at this place that usually has live music so we decide to stop in... We get to the front of the line and the doorman says "5 dollars please", and we respond "what??? On a Thursday? Who is playing?". He then names off some no name band, and we respond with "ayfkm?? Pass." And he says "guys, trust me. You want to pay for this"... We grudgingly pay the cover... Band comes out- it's Peal Jam giving a secret show to test their new Yield album for a live audience. 

Musically I never was much of a fan but I have crazy respect for him for doing shit like that. It was an awesome show 
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I saw Big Boi and Killer Mike that way once, but I knew it was gonna be them playing. I had a friend on the radio at the time and she told me. I thought it was kinda dumb because there were only about 100 people there, but I guess it's cool for the intimacy. It kinda came off as an exagerrated sound check. You could hear people talking between songs. It was weird. Smoked with Mike and Cool Breeze tho 

'Yield' was the first Pearl Jam album I actually hated. They were kinda tolerable before that one
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    To be honest, I really always hated Pearl Jam musically. I can tolerate Jeremy but I really didn't even like that song. But it seeing Pearl Jam in a small private club at almost the height of their popularity for 5 bucks???? Sign me up every time. 
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Been moving my buddy in all day 
    edited January 2016
    Catch the fade tonight?