Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

YOU KNOW WHAT REALLY GRINDS MY GEARS? (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What I really hate about flags is they are a symbol created to make people take pride and ownership over a stupid imaginary concept of borders. We have our flag and national anthem to rally people to the cause that because we happened to live within this geographical area of the world we are superior to others who weren't. It's crap. I hate borders, and thus I hate flags and anthems and other brainwashing materials we use to control the stupid masses because they aren't intelligent enough to see though their thinly veiled lies.

The confederate flag is the same... Rally people behind the cause that the southern states were right to use black people to do manual work because we white people were superior to them. So I guess in theory the confederate flag is a little more fucked up, but it's the same general idea... Give one group of people the legitimency to pretend they are superior over another group of people.

I hate flags.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    If u wanna fly it over your private land then go for it but just know everyone else thinks you're a cousin fucking retard
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,611 spicy boy
    He's not racist just dumb

wasn't being serious. But i haven't seen or heard of him hanging with any black people :-?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The flag should be in museums and books to teach history. It's a dead flag and the flag of those who lost the war. Imo the flag is nothing but the universal symbol for "Hey, look at mee! Fuckin' redneck and proud! Now get me a bud light from the cooler in the back of the truck. *blares terrible country song, skynyrd, nickleback or hellyeah*"

I've seen it on peoples cars, bedroom walls, clothes, shoes, swimwear, phones, etc. I don't give a fuck about flags and none have or will ever offend me. But there is no denying that the old flag of the south has become the universal beacon for rednecks and trashy fucks. Racists also use that flag but I don't see or hear about it often
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,715 spicy boy
    He's not racist just dumb

wasn't being serious. But i haven't seen or heard of him hanging with any black people :-?
    Was just with 4 at my intern meeting [-(

I dont have many black friends though. Just happenstance. 

My best friend is mexican though
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Yea, in all honesty I dont care if the flag is banned or not. I understand its viewed as a racist symbol by some. I just think its all silly. 
    REPLACE ALL FLAGS WITH THE JOLLY RODGER

I have a friend who is Mexican however has lived most of their life in the USA. Anyways... the other day I was having a conversation about the Spokane chapter of NAACP. Anyways she says "Can I join NAACP" and I hesitated because they werent letting me get to the story and my wife says "He's wondering what race you are =))" And so I say "No... Because it's a black organization however the news is that the president is white pretending to be black, so yeah I'd assume anyone can join" and then they both laughed how stupid it was she would pretend to be black... and then at the end of the conversation she said "And joel... For the record I am White." 

Now why am I telling this story? I didnt realize that those of Hispanic origin consider themselves white.  I personally don't care, however when I fill out forms and it asks for race it always says something like "African American, Native Americian, Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian".

Getting to the point... So MC is saying his best friend is white. Okay. :|

I have a friend who is Mexican however has lived most of their life in the USA. Anyways... the other day I was having a conversation about the Spokane chapter of NAACP. Anyways she says "Can I join NAACP" and I hesitated because they werent letting me get to the story and my wife says "He's wondering what race you are =))" And so I say "No... Because it's a black organization however the news is that the president is white pretending to be black, so yeah I'd assume anyone can join" and then they both laughed how stupid it was she would pretend to be black... and then at the end of the conversation she said "And joel... For the record I am White." 

Now why am I telling this story? I didnt realize that those of Hispanic origin consider themselves white.  I personally don't care, however when I fill out forms and it asks for race it always says something like "African American, Native Americian, Hispanic, Caucasian, Asian".

Getting to the point... So MC is saying his best friend is white. Okay. :|
    He's by far the whitest mexican who ever lived. Drummer for a metal band, and huge gaming nerd. =)

He did have dreads for a while though. 
    Redneck or not skynyrd, allmans and the likes still rule tho
    My love of music is objective 
    I can't help that retards like you also like the music I like
    How I feel about Pantera
    Thank god im older and all my friends that listen to pantera actually listened to them before dime was dead. 
    Im listening to them right now. Shit never gets old.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Sometimes I suppose. Sweet Home Alabama can gtfo though
    imageimage
    Thank god im older and all my friends that listen to pantera actually listened to them before dime was dead. 
    :-<

Im too young
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    closest thing to southern rock I'll listen to is Eyehategod 
    Most people don't know what that means lol. they assume it just means the screw with the single slot. not the actual dimensions of the screw. 
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    I'm on my first 45 minute break since camp started monday. After running the waterfront for 4 hours today I swam for 5 minutes and almost just continued swimming upriver to the highway and thumbed back to new england. We must purge the lakota from these lands.
    Xenocide said:
    I'm on my first 45 minute break since camp started monday. After running the waterfront for 4 hours today I swam for 5 minutes and almost just continued swimming upriver to the highway and thumbed back to new england. We must purge the lakota from these lands.
    thought you liked camp