Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited July 2010
    People tell/told me that LoG is totally different live and that once I saw them, my opinion would totally change.

I heard no difference and I'm still not a fan.
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    edited July 2010
    If you saw them from the lawn, you're not going to change your mind on them from there....most bands are better headlining, and LOG is no exception, especially when they have the set time to pull out their good songs. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    LOG must be seen in the pit to get the awesomeness. Randy is a savage front man that really likes scream his fucking lungs out and make the crowd wild. I love it when he goes into tiny man beast mode and starts looking mad and pointing at people and screaming. lawl dude is awesome and nice.
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Hey Britt is your Korn setlist accurate and in correct order? Just checking cause I had not seen a setlist from them that looked like that. I love that setlist you posted though
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Mayhemfest Hartford review:

the day was like 95 degrees and i got into the venue during chimaira after an interesting tailgate:

chimaira: wasnt to bad they had a lot of energy and sounded pretty good 7.5/10

hatebreed:to no surprise was unbelievable but it was just so damn hot, after like 10 minutes of moshing i felt like i was gonna pass out. randy blithe came out and played in a song, was too drunk to remember which one. they played all there hits defeatist, destroy everything etc... 9/10

atreyu: sounded ok but there songs suck so i didnt pay much attention. 6/10

55dp: dont like the band but sounded ok and are a better live band on side stage. 7/10

LOG: like others i was dissapointed with there set. by this time the 17 yr old girls showing boobs in the mudpit was more entertaining than log lackluster performance. not one single song off palaces which is my fav album and there was no wall of death for black label cuz people were to busy throwing sod everywhere. after the set security stepped up and they started saying that they wont come back next year if we kept throwing dirt which was pretty crazy for a while. log one highlite was when they played laid to rest overall 7.5/10

Zombie: good set and fun to watch. his singing was terrible but he made up for it with other stuff 9/10

korn: didnt stay for whole set cuz we were worn out but they sounded pretty good. that oildale song sounds good live overall from what i saw 8/10

I wouldnt say it was the best mayhem so far but was a great like always and i will go back everyyear till they eventually ruin it with mainstream bands.

randy with hatebreed:

Photobucket

the dirt throwing, my cuz got good videos of the mudwrestling and boobies, i can put it up later maybe if i can figure out how to do it:

Photobucket
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I doubt lamb of god is breaking up. I read a few articles about how Randy is having a great time on the tour
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited July 2010
    the only reason why i wouldnt want log to break up is cuz i want to continue to see them live but they could be done making cds for all i care. they are totally washed up and imo have fallen into that mediocre more mainstream slump thats hard to get out of. sacrament to me ruined them
    17 year old tits hahaha
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Hey Britt is your Korn setlist accurate and in correct order? Just checking cause I had not seen a setlist from them that looked like that. I love that setlist you posted though
    Yes, it is correct.
    LOG must be seen in the pit to get the awesomeness. Randy is a savage front man that really likes scream his fucking lungs out and make the crowd wild. I love it when he goes into tiny man beast mode and starts looking mad and pointing at people and screaming. lawl dude is awesome and nice.
    I was in the pit and I'm a Lamb of God fan who has seen them twice before and they were just disappointing this year.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Sweet thanks Britt. That setlist is almost a perfect one
    Yeah, it was nearly perfect. I would have loved a "Y'all Want a Single" or a "Coming Undone" or a "Let's Do This Now", but I'm not complaining because it was fun as shit and sounded badass.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    edited July 2010
    Y'all Want a Single, Coming Undone, and A.D.I.D.A.S. and it is perfect for me

And I can't wait for my show
    A.D.I.D.A.S. would have been nice...but beggars can't be choosers.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    edited July 2010
    This has been Korn's setlist for the past 2 shows:

1.Right Now
    2.Twist
    3.Here to Stay
    4.Did My Time
    5.Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
    6.Falling Away From Me
    7.Somebody Someone
    8.Let the Guilt Go
    9.Freak on a Leash
    10.Blind
    11.Shoots & Ladders / One
    12.Clown
    13.Got the Life

I noticed they mix up the order, they either open with Uber Time/Oildale, Here To Stay, or Right Now.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    How was the volume for the main stage for people in the seats and lawn? I noticed some shows if you're in the last few rows of seats or on the lawn the volume isn't too high.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Mayhem 2009 was an anomaly that probably won't happen again sadly.
    this is truth...
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Opened with Right Now in STL...
  • Ezkaton2000Ezkaton2000 Posts: 440 salt miner
    LOG was easily one of the best bands at the Phoenix date.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    I'm psyched. I convinced my brother to go with me but I'll believe he's going when we order the tickets lol