Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I hope they don't play One at your show. You don't deserve it.
    Why not? <_>
    Cause you're a bitch <_>
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not exactly. Left at the beginning of shoots n ladders. I had just seen them in may and figured it would be clown and got the life after that. I was right except for fucking one being in there. I am very upset I missed it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Well, it wasn't all of One.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I hope they don't play One at your show. You don't deserve it.
    Why not? <_>
    Cause you're a bitch <_>
    Well, you're mean. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I am still sad.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I am still sad.
    You should be...you left early. My friend Brett was a dumbass and left after Korn's first song...so I sent him the setlist to rub it in.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Mars need women
    I love winning with women
    Angry Red Women
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I am still sad.

Ape Dun Goofed
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Thank you Britt. I was hoping nobody would combo break that shit.
    I love winning with women
    You're welcome, Alex.
    Yes I did but I'm going to Indy so it's all good
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Ive got like 15 days
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i took this light rail thing for the first time that dropped me off inside the venue which was awesome. i wanted to see winds of plague and as soon as we got off the train they hit the stage. it was my brothers first concert, so i was excited for him. IT WAS HOTT AS FUCK! i'm such a dumbass for not wearing sunscreen, but anyway, here's my review.

norma jean?
    beyond the scar? - seen them last year, they suck

winds of plague- 8/10/ i only started listening to them a few months ago because they were on the tour, the cd is decent, but i thought they put on a great show, good live band, great sound. they fired up the crowd like britt said and it was the 1st band playing when i got there so i was excited to be there.

shadows fall- 7/10 good as usual, not great, but good, always a decent show. the guitar player was killing it. the singer gets the crowd going.

3 inches of blood- 6/10 i was getting dehydrated and my bro had to piss so i missed most of their set, but they sounded great from across the parkinglot, i wished i would have seen them.

chimiara- 8/10 awesome! it sounded like i was listening to the cd! the past few weeks, i busted out my old chimiara cd's have have been jammin them hard, so they were one of the bands i was more excited to see, and they didnt dissapoint.

atreyu? didnt watch, i rehydrated and waited for hatebreed

hatebreed- 10/10 this band never gets old, they always have the craziest pits and theyre always the loudest band of the day. its like they make music for moshing. i took my bro right up front and they opened up with the national anthem then right into everyone fucking bleeds now. soon as they hit the stage the whole crowd was a pit, biggest pit of the day, circle pit around the sound booth, my lil bro held his own too, i seen his skinny ass pushing some big dudes! hatebreed was exciting, dont miss them and stand right in the front! half way through the set, i was so tired from the heat, i thought i was gonna pass out, so i was woozy the last few songs, but me and my bro had a great time! afterward i drank 3 bottles of water in a row.

in this moment- 2/10 they suck, i left, shes not hot, the keyboardist from winds of plague is hotter. why do people think shes so hott? they sounded annoying, i left after 2 songs.

metal mulisha? once again, it was too windy. i really wanna see that shit.

i met hatebreed, and bought a hatebreed hat and winds of plague shirt, they were $20, i wanted a lamb of god shirt, but i thought $35 was a rip off.

i was on the lawn for the main stage and the sound wasnt that good, and during 5fdp and log it was still sunny, so i couldnt see shit and they didnt activate the big screens till dark. everyone gets 6/10 except zombie because i think if i was closer and not on the lawn it they woulda been better.

5fdp- 6/10 i never liked this band, but they sounded ok. i missed half the set buying shit and meeting hatebreed. i wouldnt go out and buy the album or anything, but the singer has a nice voice and the band sounded good. not really my type of music, but i can see why people like them.

lamb of god- 6/10 i'm fucking dissapointed man, they sounded like shit, maybe it was just the sound system at the place on the lawn. the only thing that was fun was watching the drunks in the pit. i've seen log prolly 50 times, and they always deliver, maybe if i was closer?

zombie- 10/10 what can i say, i bitched about how much i didnt want him on the tour and his show was incredible, thats all i'm gonna say, i want people to see for themselves.

korn- 6/10 sounded like shit on the lawn, it was like it wasnt loud enough, i could talk to the people next to me and not have to yell. it was my 1st time seeing korn, i wish they played more old shit, but it was ok, just wish it was louded and clearer. i wish i had pit tickets, but couldnt afford them. owell.

great day, sunburned as fuck, my bro was smiling from ear to ear so i'm glad he had a killer time his 1st show. i didnt see anyone puke which is awesome :)! i also didnt see any titties though :(. dont miss hatebreed and zombie! cant wait till next year!
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    There's been quite some speculation that Lamb of God may have one foot out the door.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Lamb of God did fucking suck yesterday, which is odd considering they were right across the river from Killadelphia.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    There's been quite some speculation that Lamb of God may have one foot out the door.
    Breakup? Wow.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I thought they sounded great at my date.