Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhemfest 2010 setlists, set times and other information

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    time to head out to hartford, looks like good weather today \m/
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    ^Have fun
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Kind of a shitty review...but whatever. I had fun...got my money's worth. Got a girl's Mayhem tank top.

Mayhem Camden July 23rd Review

First off, I woke up at 9:30ish and it was already over 90 degrees. Holy hell, it was hot. So, I went with a group of unexperieced concert goers (minus my brother because I drag him to everything so he knew what to expect), my friend Lauren was dumb and wore heels and we didn't get there till 1/2 was through Norma Jean since we were hunting for cheap parking.

Norma Jean - First band of the day. I was disappointed that we got there 1/2 way through, but the few songs I knew were pretty good. I hung in the back for them. 6/10

Beyond the Scar - Local band that has played Mayhem before. Went to get drinks during their set and dipped under the hoses. ?/10...Hoses: 11480247/10

Winds of Plague - They got the crowd riled up. My 2nd time seeing them. They did not disappoint. Though I may not be a fan persay, pretty damn good. 6.5/10

Shadows Fall - Mother fucking Amazing. I love these guys live. I crowd surfed 3 times. Fucking killer. 8/10
    King of Nothing
    War
    Thoughts Without Words
    Still I Rise
    The Power of I and I
    Bark At The Moon (Ozzy Osbourne cover)
    The Light That Blinds

3 Inches of Blood - Skipped them because the craziness of Shadows Fall dehydrated me. ?/10

CHIMAIRA - I've been trying to see these guys for years. I wish they had a longer set. Mark Hunter's vocals were great, they were all spot on. 8/10
    Black Heart
    Pleasure In Pain
    Power Trip
    Secrets Of The Dead
    Resurrection
    Pure Hatred

Atreyu - They were originally billed to close out the second stages, but for some reason they were bumped up earlier, which made me happy so I didn't miss any of them. Brandon Saller looks dumb with his head shaved, but that didn't impaire his singing. My 4 or 5 time seeing them, can't remember, but they were great, but I've seen them do MUCH better. 7/10
    Bleeding Mascara
    Becoming the Bull
    Gallows
    Right Side of the Bed
    You Give Love a Bad Name (Bon Jovi cover)
    Someone's Standing on My Chest
    Ex's and Oh's
    Lip Gloss and Black

Hatebreed - Went to get hydrated and dip in the hose again. Don't like them anyway. ?/10

In This Moment - Went to fight for my spot in the pit for the mainstage...so I skipped them. Didn't give a shit about them anyway. ?/10

Five Finger Death Punch - I may not go out of my way to listen to them on CD, but they are fucking awesome live. Definitely got the pit moving. 7/10.
    (not in order)
    Burn it Down
    Salvation
    No One Gets Left Behind
    Bad Company (Bad Company cover)
    The Way of the Fist
    Never Enough
    The Bleeding

Lamb of God - They are so much better as a headliner. The pit got crazy, but not Lamb of God-worthy crazy. Bit disappointed, but still enjoyed them. 7/10
    The Passing
    In Your Words
    Set to Fail
    Walk With Me In Hell
    Now You've Got Something To Die For
    Laid to Rest
    Redneck
    Black Label

Rob Zombie - My 3rd time seeing Mr. Zombie and he never fails to bedazzle me. I wont go into detail because I'm still tired from it, but Rob Zombie coaxed John 5 into smashing his guitar. Hah! It was great. Pit was full of dancing. :)Fucking great stage set up....didn't expect anything less. 11/10
    What Lurks on Channel X?
    Superbeast
    Scum of the Earth
    Living Dead Girl
    More Human Than Human
    Sick Bubble-Gum
    House of 1000 Corpses
    Never Gonna Stop (The Red, Red Kroovy)
    Mars Needs Women
    Thunder Kiss '65
    ----encore----
    Dragula

Korn - This was my first time seeing Korn and they were definitely tight and great. The pit was jostling around and getting into every fucking song. I loved it. I caught Fieldy's pick. :) 10/10
    Right Now
    Twist
    Here to Stay
    Did My Time
    Oildale (Leave Me Alone)
    Falling Away From Me
    Somebody Someone
    Let the Guilt Go
    Freak on a Leash
    Blind
    Shoots and Ladders / One
    Clown
    Got the Life
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Nice review. I got one of Fieldy's picks too. Sounds like you had fun.

But how bout dem signing regulations, eh? Bull-fucking-shit.
    I love winning with women
    I skipped the signings. Fuck that. Did John 5 smash his guitar at you show or any other show?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    "Shoots and Ladders / One"

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Yep. :) It was awesome
    I skipped the signings. Fuck that. Did John 5 smash his guitar at you show or any other show?
    I heard he did something like that. I was on the lawn for them, so I couldn't see for myself.
    I was in the pit...so I was up waaaaaaaaaaaaay close. I got shitty cell phone pics that aren't worth posting.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    They always play half of One at their shows J.
    I haven't been seeing it on the setlist, so....
    That's what I thought.
    I hope they don't play One at your show. You don't deserve it.
    lol
    I hope they don't play One at your show. You don't deserve it.
    Why not? <_>
    Hah!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This is why I am probably going to Indy for another mayhem. The one time not checking a setlist before hand has kicked me in the ass
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    This is why I am probably going to Indy for another mayhem. The one time not checking a setlist before hand has kicked me in the ass
    What? Did you skip out on Korn?